• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

It'll probably be delayed. Kinda crowded again this summer. hm
But dosen't FOX need to have something in theaters to keep the license or does it only matter that FOX just has something filmed? (shrug)

It has to be a movie "actively in development" for them to keep the rights. They don't even have to release a film, IIRC.

Peace,

Chip

So, all they have to do is sit on it and they can keep the license like that?

It has to be a movie "actively in development" for them to keep the rights. They don't even have to release a film, IIRC.

Peace,

Chip

So they could even just go straight to DVD then, and still keep the rights?

TBH doesn't sound like the worst thing they could do with this mess. :wishluck:

A Few More Details On The Trailer For THE FANTASTIC FOUR Before It Debuts In Four Days

--------------------

Attached to the UK premiere of Kingsman: The Secret Service, it makes sense why Fox would choose to debut the trailer with director Matthew Vaughn's latest movie - he is producing The Fantastic Four. January 29th couldn't come any closer and one Twitter user notorious for leaking movie material has already weighed in with his thoughts. G@BRIELGR@Y made another tweet replying to a fan for more detailed information on the forthcoming trailer.

--------------------

RydzO30.png

hm

So by Thursday, we will get our first look at what has been developed over the months. It should be interesting to see what the reaction is going to be on a first trailer release.

I am optimistic. :wishluck:

Me too. After a week up here in New England hearing about the Patriots are cheaters from the press, it gets really old watching various news source parasites trying to make a name for themselves.

Being a huge movie, I have no doubt FOX would have fired the director if things were looking bad right off. Look how they stop a TV series. Granted, there has been some pretty bad FOX sequels/reboots (the last Die Hard, AVP: Requiem, Speed 2, etc), but I felt this movie was an "experiment" from day one to change the format of funnybook movies, they way they pitched it.

So, I go on the record also, this movie might not suck as bad as you guys are making it out to.

Is that an official poster? The Corman poster was even better than that .

I'm really pessimistic about what's to come in a few days. I'm dreading seeing my favorite comic of all time getting trampled on.

From what I'm seeing of the costume designs it's not allaying my fears...

Peace,

Chip