• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

Oh goody!

Miles Teller Reveals That Footage From THE FANTASTIC FOUR Is Coming "Soon"

-----------------------

Teller discussed, jokingly, how he tackled the role of Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, saying "I actually based it on you, Josh." However, aside from Teller's humorous comment, the actor reveals that "If I was a Fantastic Four fan, I'd want to see something too."

Unlike most people on this site, and all over the internet, Miles feels a little more confident in the film, which is a rather good thing considering he's starring in it, saying it is "Right on schedule." Interestingly, he reveals that he "Doesn't know when they're going to show it [The trailer]," But says we should expect something "Soon."

-----------------------

:wishluck:

Now this is getting serious.

Fox's 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Gets A Composer

------------------

Fox has hired composer Marco Beltrami, who is best known for scoring 3:10 to Yuma, Resident Evil, The Woman In Black, Scream, and The Hurt Locker.

------------------

I actually like the soundtrack to 'The Hurt Locker'.

Is This The Logo For THE FANTASTIC FOUR? Fox Employee Leaks Info: "It's a Genuinely Good Movie"

npesjhq.png

------------------

A user who calls himself "MrBlueFox" went on to Reddit (whose posts have been erased completely but thankfully were recorded by an IMDb user) introduces himself by revealing he is "an employee at 20th Century Fox" who specializes in film editing. His job mainly consists of helping to create rough cuts for movies before he returns them for finalizing. A few months ago, he "was contacted to work on the 2nd rough cut" for The Fantastic Four.

------------------

Overall he does mention the film "isn't a complete trainwreck" - "it's a genuienly good movie". Which is fine because I never hated this movie anyway.

------------------

hm

Matthew Vaughn Has Seen Fox's FANTASTIC FOUR Reboot & Thinks "It's Good"

---------------

While chatting with Flickering Myth, Vaughn revealed that he has seen Josh Trank's Fantastic Four reboot. “I’ve seen the movie, it’s good,” Vaughn said. “I thought Chronicle was a fantastic movie and [Josh] Trank has gone off and done his version of Fantastic Four. If you like Chronicle, then you’ll like this. We’re all backing Josh Trank’s vision. And hopefully the world will like Josh Trank’s vision.”

---------------

:o

Ten Reasons To Be Excited For THE FANTASTIC FOUR

---------------------

7. It Is Following The Source Material

I have been reading a lot about this film, and something I feel has, purposely, been unspoken of, is the fact that this film is actually following the source material. It is just not the material the “fans” you know, the ones that go out and buy the books every month, want to see. This film is obviously following the Ultimate Fantastic Four storyline, and it baffles me that people have not put two and two together. In the Ultimate series, Victor Von Doom (like the film) has a name change, the cast is younger (like the film), the four are recruited, along with Victor, by the government, and, as rumoured yesterday, Ben Grimm is the one who has a romantic relationship with Susan Storm, instead of Reed, all of which happened in the Ultimate comics.

---------------------

hm

Ten Reasons To Be Excited For THE FANTASTIC FOUR

---------------------

7. It Is Following The Source Material

I have been reading a lot about this film, and something I feel has, purposely, been unspoken of, is the fact that this film is actually following the source material. It is just not the material the “fans” you know, the ones that go out and buy the books every month, want to see. This film is obviously following the Ultimate Fantastic Four storyline, and it baffles me that people have not put two and two together. In the Ultimate series, Victor Von Doom (like the film) has a name change, the cast is younger (like the film), the four are recruited, along with Victor, by the government, and, as rumoured yesterday, Ben Grimm is the one who has a romantic relationship with Susan Storm, instead of Reed, all of which happened in the Ultimate comics.

---------------------

hm

The majority of the Ultimate Fantastic Four books are poor.