• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

Aside from the Thing not being in shorts which is a WTF-are-they-thinking, this is a good trailer and has me more interested in seeing it than Transformers the Avengers Age of Ultron.

I hereby renounce my FF fan-hood and look forward to seeing the film. Hopefully it ends with some tease to the Silver Surfer and Galactus (non-cloudy version).

It's really hard to believe that you guys watched the same thing I did.

I'm just baffled by the amount of -tolerance you guys must have.

It's mind-boggling.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I am also somebody who thought the last Avengers movie was overrated. And honestly, I am not even looking forward to Ant-Man.

It's really hard to believe that you guys watched the same thing I did.

I'm just baffled by the amount of -tolerance you guys must have.

It's mind-boggling.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I am also somebody who thought the last Avengers movie was overrated. And honestly, I am not even looking forward to Ant-Man.

I agree with you about Ant man. I didn't even go see Avengers as I thought it was worth waiting for on DVD

Looks as bad as the previous 2 FF films only with extra emo.

My thoughts exactly. Actually cringed at some of the circa 1990 action movie dialogue.

Maybe it is the best trailer so far. Still looks like a crappy movie that disrespects the source.

Spot on with the dialogue:

"What if we say no?"

"Say yes."

Brilliant. Right up there with the Jack-Rose exchanges in Titanic.

The rest looks just as inspired.

My thoughts exactly. Actually cringed at some of the circa 1990 action movie dialogue.

Maybe it is the best trailer so far. Still looks like a crappy movie that disrespects the source.

"What if we say no?"

"Say yes."

This is a super hero film. You're looking for inspired screenplay? Watch Scarface. "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

"What if we say no?"

"Say yes."

This is a super hero film. You're looking for inspired screenplay? Watch Scarface. "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

Yes.

"What if we say no?"

"Say yes."

Yes.

Guys, Guys.

Just don't watch any movies. Ever.

Problem solved.

"What if we say no?"

"Say yes."

Yes.

Guys, Guys.

Problem solved.

I would die. It's a fact, I will watch every superhero movie that comes out (at least from Marvel and DC) because to me, it's always a new entry in the history of our hobby and I have no intention of missing out on it. Besides, regardless of what some people insist upon, there is always the chance it will be at least marginally enjoyable.

"What if we say no?"

"Say yes."

Yes.

Guys, Guys.

Problem solved.

I would die. It's a fact, I will watch every superhero movie that comes out (at least from Marvel and DC) because to me, it's always a new entry in the history of our hobby and I have no intention of missing out on it. Besides, regardless of what some people insist upon, there is always the chance it will be at least marginally enjoyable.

Yes, that is the point I was trying to make.

You just did it much more eloquently (and directly).

Thanks!!! (thumbs u :applause: