• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
25 25

6,936 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2022 at 2:46 PM, Pat Calhoun said:

this will probably be my final Atlas digest acquisition of 2022: a handsome addition to the group...

arrival date says it all: 1/1/43: happy 80th

travelingcorpses.jpg

atlasgroup.jpg

atlas2.jpg

That is beyond cool Pat! January 1 and Peter Driben rare Skull cover. Your hunt just gets better & better! Happy hunting in the new year! :headbang:

On 12/30/2022 at 7:23 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Married to Murder by the Great Harry Whittington. Phantom Mystery 503. Published by Hanro in 1952. The artist is uncredited but seems to be one who did a couple of the uncredited Phantoms. Very impactful, great colors and gravity-defying 😁

I still have a few more to go in this fantastic original novel digest series but I'm making progress. This title was elusive.

20221229_202907.thumb.jpg.4935867c9301a94d5e38842506c9511b.jpg

Wow‼️‼️ Looks 9.8 mercy ‼️‼️❤️

On 1/7/2023 at 10:55 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Wow‼️‼️ Looks 9.8 mercy ‼️‼️❤️

Thanks. It actually has some small creasing in the lower right corner but it's about the nicest one I've seen with clean staples. Rusty staples on these 50's digests are more common than clean ones :cry: