• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

If he did then he got a better price for the better PQ!

Just for the record, I'll pay more for nicer PQ, but with big keys the difference in price may be more than my budget will allow. (thumbs u

Dump your entire collection and put it towards an AF 15...There is nothing you have you probably can't get again.

Just for the record, I'll pay more for nicer PQ, but with big keys the difference in price may be more than my budget will allow. (thumbs u

Dump your entire collection and put it towards an AF 15...There is nothing you have you probably can't get again.

That's what I did actually.

That's what I did actually.

Upgraded to my 2.0 last year and that's where I'm at right now, and may have to stay! :gossip:

First, let me say, you guys have so many great books! It's awesome to see in all grades.

I've been trying to find pictures of my books I had back in the day. I actually use to hoard AF 15's, buy, resell, etc. I had hundreds that went through my hands, but didn't want to comment without having something to show. It's an old camera so I wasn't able to get the pictures off of it. I just cell pic'd it. The highest I had was CGC 8.0. I'm sure that book is a 9.0 today. I sold my entire collection to make and start Slab-Pro. I'm very happy with my decision, but I should have kept one doh! Even a low grade would have been nice to have.

FullSizeRender-27.jpg

First, let me say, you guys have so many great books! It's awesome to see in all grades.

I've been trying to find pictures of my books I had back in the day. I actually use to hoard AF 15's, buy, resell, etc. I had hundreds that went through my hands, but didn't want to comment without having something to show. It's an old camera so I wasn't able to get the pictures off of it. I just cell pic'd it. The highest I had was CGC 8.0. I'm sure that book is a 9.0 today. I sold my entire collection to make and start Slab-Pro. I'm very happy with my decision, but I should have kept one doh! Even a low grade would have been nice to have.

FullSizeRender-27.jpg

woah that's awesome are you related to gator? :)

Nah I'm not related to to Gator. I've seen his books at conventions. He's always got good ones!

I just came across some scans of books that I had and sold. Hope it's ok that I post

RADBAE862009102_115412.jpg

RADFC84C2008107_174250.jpg

RADE84E9200894_111827.jpg

RAD06C402010513_133317.jpg

RAD8E1A02008331_184216.jpg

RAD34AC5200979_11021.jpg

hm I think I'm getting the itch to buy one again!

Thank you. I'm missing them now. Not good looking at old pics. The 6.5, the last time i heard about it, it was sitting in a CGC 7.5 OW/W and the 7.0 is from the rocky mountain collection. That book looked like an 8.0.

That 6.5 looked like a really fresh copy.....the kind with full gloss and zero tanning......kind of like the FF 5 you had for sale recently. I was seriously liking that book..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Nah I'm not related to to Gator. I've seen his books at conventions. He's always got good ones!

I just came across some scans of books that I had and sold. Hope it's ok that I post

RADBAE862009102_115412.jpg

RADFC84C2008107_174250.jpg

RADE84E9200894_111827.jpg

RAD06C402010513_133317.jpg

RAD8E1A02008331_184216.jpg

RAD34AC5200979_11021.jpg

hm I think I'm getting the itch to buy one again!

Nice copies!!

I owned that 5.0 at one time, i sold in the summer/fall of 2009. I wonder if you were the buyer or where you the seller on comiclink hm

I sold that copy in 2009 from comiclink. I believe you owned another copy that i had, I think you bought it off comiclink as well, 6.5 cream/offwhite pages, had a long crease on the cover but not really noticeable. Not sure if you remember, hopefully it was you hm , I own the book when it was a 6.0 ow/w and i think the last time i saw it was in a 7.0 holder OW pages. I would love to own that book again. Damn it! :tonofbricks:

I sold that copy in 2009 from comiclink. I believe you owned another copy that i had, I think you bought it off comiclink as well, 6.5 cream/offwhite pages, had a long crease on the cover but not really noticeable. Not sure if you remember, hopefully it was you hm , I own the book when it was a 6.0 ow/w and i think the last time i saw it was in a 7.0 holder OW pages. I would love to own that book again. Damn it! :tonofbricks:

Was that the 6.5 copy that had a long diagonal crease along the bottom edge? Razor thin?