• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
35 35

6,550 posts in this topic

On 5/24/2024 at 11:18 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

if these are sought after at all

Love that True Secrets!  :foryou:

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 6:27 PM, Telegan said:

I was going to be childish and say her fingers are so long, she could slap both sides of his face with one swing or she was threatening to stab him with that oversized finger, but then .... I can't be the only one that noticed she's got 6 fingers on the wagging hand, can I (to my polydactylous friends : not that there's anything wrong with that)?  Did I find a grail or is this already known in this genre? Lol.  Still a rookie at romance...

You have discovered a new comic collecting niche:  6-fingered-hand covers. (Or polydactylous covers, which leaves room for more than 6).

Bravo!

Edited by MusterMark

On 5/28/2024 at 8:40 PM, MusterMark said:

You have discovered a new comic collecting niche:  6-fingered-hand covers. (Or polydactylous covers, which leaves room for more than 6).

Bravo!

I can see it now : send it in for slabbing and get a "Classic 6-finger cover discovered by Telegan".  And people thought I'd never amount to anything!

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 6:49 PM, Telegan said:

I can see it now : send it in for slabbing and get a "Classic 6-finger cover discovered by Telegan".  And people thought I'd never amount to anything!

Them people be stupid.

I’d say you amount to at least 6 things.

Edited by MusterMark

On 6/14/2024 at 5:50 PM, Mavrick76 said:

Yes, it’s a Charlton dagnabit!!!

Have a great weekend everyone 😊 

IMG_0551.thumb.jpeg.1558d5eb29c7527b8bf566e56657abba.jpeg

That green hand on the left is interesting. She-Hulk, Attorney At Law prototype?  hm

On 6/15/2024 at 6:44 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ve got Charlton fever 

No shame in it

My answer posed to the heading of this thread is an incredibly cool pre-Code Charlton. It has been pictured on this site only once, in this thread. 

Edited by sfcityduck