• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer photos back in the day

194 posts in this topic

MrBedrock in the 70's. :)

bedrock-70s-1_zpsffec6c59.jpg

This disturbing pic of 'lil Richie is going to give me nightmares

HA! Why is Spider-man pointing to Stan Lee's junk? :o

And who broke Spidermans jaw? lol

MrBedrock in the 70's. :)

bedrock-70s-1_zpsffec6c59.jpg

This disturbing pic of 'lil Richie is going to give me nightmares

HA! Why is Spider-man pointing to Stan Lee's junk? :o

And who broke Spidermans jaw? lol

..... that's chewing tobacco ..... though that mask may complicate matters :P GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

1995 San Diego Frazetta meets Vallejo.

Frazetta-VallejoSD-7-1995-1sm.jpg

.... I really envy you for your relationship with Frazetta..... what a cool friend to have had. This is a neat thread, Joe..... thanks. ..... 'Ole Rogovin sure is packing a tan a few posts back. I always liked him..... and he's so easy to work with. I once had a very large order that I was making time payments on where he surprised me by sending a chunk of the books when I had gotten about half way there on payments. GOD BLESS...

.... I really envy you for your relationship with Frazetta..... what a cool friend to have had. This is a neat thread, Joe..... thanks. ..... 'Ole Rogovin sure is packing a tan a few posts back. I always liked him..... and he's so easy to work with. I once had a very large order that I was making time payments on where he surprised me by sending a chunk of the books when I had gotten about half way there on payments. GOD BLESS...

As I said, Bitter Sweet, looking at these pics, so many are gone :facepalm:

..... I didn't think Frank would stick around for long after Ellie was gone..... true Soul Mates...... what a love story.The Estate must have been very empty without her.... GOD BLESS...

Clearly, the "better" half......

145751.jpg.12608b67e94b11866848b891e2406405.jpg

couple more Carter Eisner, Vin Sullivan, Julie Schwartz, Murphy Anderson , Phil Barnhardt, Joe Simon, John Snyder....Julie Schwarz, Carol Overstreet.....Dave Siegel

Good one Jon! Nice shot of Nadia

These look like 1998?

Clearly, the "better" half......

No argument there!