• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just saw the new Captain America, The Winter Soldier

525 posts in this topic

just got back from watching Cap 2. what a good/great movie so much better than the first one. to me i find it to be the best movie has come out since IM1 & Avengers, it moves the story forward but at the same time was focused enough on Cap and it did fill like if the rest of the Avengers team needed to in like THOR 2 & IM3.

I think that Germany scientist brain pattern is going to fuse with Jarvis and make new brain pattern cause it two become ULTRON.

I have a Feeling that Red Skull returns at the end of Avengers 2.

Stay until credits are done.

Not this cat - I sat til the end of the Avengers credits and there was nothing - the theater shut down the camera and turned on the lights. :facepalm:

What a waste of time.

was their two end credits scenes with Cap 2

Yes. Just like Avengers and Thor 2 - one in the middle of the credits that sets up the Marvel Universe, and one at the end that ties in to this film.

what was the second one put it in has a spoiler?

Yes. Just like Avengers and Thor 2 - one in the middle of the credits that sets up the Marvel Universe, and one at the end that ties in to this film.

The second post credit scene was a brief bit where we see Winter Solider in civilian clothes visiting the Captain America exhibit at the Smithsonian that Cap went to earlier in the film. He stops in front of the Bucky Barnes tribute and stares at it like he might be remembering who he is. The end!

The second post credit scene was a brief bit where we see Winter Solider in civilian clothes visiting the Captain America exhibit at the Smithsonian that Cap went to earlier in the film. He stops in front of the Bucky Barnes tribute and stares at it like he might be remembering who he is. The end!

nice that's a good way on ending the it and leaving it open at the same time for future films.

My screening on Wednesday was in Real 3D and I hated watching like that.

This is clearly one of the best Marvel Movies. I was very impressed. And the ending was a definite link to Avengers 2.

Also the tie in to Marvel AOS was just another amazing dynamic.

Anyone one confirm that

Hydra being rooted in SHIELD

actually happened in the comics?

it was in the secret warriors series toward the end.... Great series

Stay until credits are done.

Not this cat - I sat til the end of the Avengers credits and there was nothing - the theater shut down the camera and turned on the lights. :facepalm:

What a waste of time.

Karma's a biznatch! :baiting: