• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just saw the new Captain America, The Winter Soldier

525 posts in this topic

Great movie.

Too bad its Chris Evens last time as Captain America. I wonder who will replace him.

:facepalm:

:gossip: he's filming Avengers 2 right now...

From what he is telling Variety he's out after 3 Cap movies. His contract is for 6 Cap movies with the option to take a break at any point. He's directing now. He just did movie called 1:30 Train. Suppose to be working on another movie now. Maybe when he sees how the response goes from this Cap movie he'll change his mind about directing.

Great movie.

Too bad its Chris Evens last time as Captain America. I wonder who will replace him.

From what he is telling Variety he's out after 3 Cap movies. His contract is for 6 Cap movies with the option to take a break at any point. He's directing now. He just did movie called 1:30 Train. Suppose to be working on another movie now. Maybe when he sees how the response goes from this Cap movie he'll change his mind about directing.

Here's a pic of him on the Avengers 2 set this week:

6z9i.jpg

More pics here:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=97449

Edited by Illustrious

Great movie.

So he moved the numbers around from '3:10 to Yuma'....hmmmm...

Great movie.

He's said on a few different occasions that he enjoys playing Cap too. It'd be disappointing if he left the role early.

Just saw Winter Soldier with the family this afternoon, and I have to agree it is one of the better Marvel products to come along. Very suspenseful, with some great action scenes. I think after this the Winter Soldier character mat be around for awhile.

If there is one thing that kind of bugged me me about the movie it was the final cut-in during the credits. We had to wait around forever to see it, we were the only people left in the theatre to see it. The final cut-in was kind of disappointing in my opinion as well.

If there is one thing that kind of bugged me me about the movie it was the final cut-in during the credits. We had to wait around forever to see it, we were the only people left in the theatre to see it. The final cut-in was kind of disappointing in my opinion as well.

They should have flipped the end scenes. I was also disappointed after the huge wait.

They should have flipped the end scenes. I was also disappointed after the huge wait.

Yep, would have made a lot more sense to flip-flop the scenes.

I waited a bit longer for the 3rd post-credit scene, it was called Captain America: The Winter Soldier :shy:

Dang I thought Cap was the Winter Soldier all this time. Why they name the movie after the villain???? They didn't call 'The Avengers' 'Loki'....wtf

So after see Cap 2 is:

The Clairvoyant being search for on Agents of Shield Arnim Zola?

that's what i'm thinking and

thinking that Zola and Jarvis would make Utlron

Sounds pretty probable.