• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask me anything and get to know me
1 1

409 posts in this topic

then you have a me a guy with a learning disability who failed a lot of things, got d's and f's, dropped out of college and was homeless for a month!

Sold! Where do I send my books?

I tried, but cannot be silent anymore...

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

hqdefault.jpg

my dad is a truck driver!

Cool beans!

thanks but it's hard to live up to his standards he was always a student who got A's and excelled at math, then you have my brother who is also gifted at math and is a A's student as well then you have a me a guy with a learning disability who failed a lot of things, got d's and f's, dropped out of college and was homeless for a month!

hey guys I decided to make this thread because of the previous posts I made with consignments wanted, x-men 1 for sale and so on so I will take the best advice that someone gave me on this forum. I will prove myself to be trustworthy by making transactions with people and also since people don't really know who I am or anything about me so I decided that you can ask me anything to get to know me better!

Ask anything?

How old is your mom and is she hot? :foryou:

then you have a me a guy with a learning disability who failed a lot of things, got d's and f's, dropped out of college and was homeless for a month!

Sold! Where do I send my books?

very funny you know that the world's most successful or smart people in the world had learning disabilities right? well I want to be the next person to beat those odds!

Edited by uchiha101

I tried, but cannot be silent anymore...

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

hqdefault.jpg

my dad is a truck driver!

Cool beans!

thanks but it's hard to live up to his standards he was always a student who got A's and excelled at math, then you have my brother who is also gifted at math and is a A's student as well then you have a me a guy with a learning disability who failed a lot of things, got d's and f's, dropped out of college and was homeless for a month!

very funny you know that the world's most successful or smart people in the world had learning disabilities right? well I want to be the next person to beat those odds!

Edited by uchiha101

hey guys I decided to make this thread because of the previous posts I made with consignments wanted, x-men 1 for sale and so on so I will take the best advice that someone gave me on this forum. I will prove myself to be trustworthy by making transactions with people and also since people don't really know who I am or anything about me so I decided that you can ask me anything to get to know me better!

Ask anything?

my mom's 40 and no she's not hot!

Ask anything?

Pic please.....

I need to sell a high grade copy of Detective Comics 27, but am unsure how to proceed. Boardies, which company or person should I turn to for consignment?

I choose comic connect

Ask anything?

Pic please.....

here's a pic of my mom

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1444459659122525&set=a.1375822405986251.1073741825.100006755131716&type=1&theater