• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2021 at 1:45 PM, amatta said:

I suspect he was also bid manipulating as the books I won were done at exactly my max bid

he left me the following feedback:

'LOL Cry more pu$$y b1tch'

which made me wonder

(1) what's wrong with him to say such a thing and 

(2) how does he know me so well? dad?

Ha, I had the same exact feedback, he must have left the same thing for all of us. I was tempted to message him with my thoughts regarding being a P.A.B., when he's the one failing to successfully scam people over comic books, but I thought it best to just leave it alone.

On 11/30/2021 at 7:15 PM, fastballspecial said:

I am amazed at some of the sellers some buy with. There are red flags and they are just ignored. 

It was that way on here for a while. Years ago lots of new people coming in here just to sell, and whamo. Hit and run, no books showed up.

Edited by DR.X

On 11/30/2021 at 9:01 AM, F For Fake said:

Coming to this thread specifically to post this guy! Same thing. I won 5 books. Was notified by another Boardie that one of the books was actually theirs. So, I contacted the seller and asked what was up, and received no response. So, i figure I'm getting scammed, but was going to wait until Dec 1st, which was the earliest I could file the return/refund. Instead, this weekend I suddenly get a "shipping" notice, which makes me nervous, because I'm afraid the guy is going to drag out the refund process by doing shenanigans, like saying it's lost in the mail or something. Was extremely relieved when the transaction was canceled yesterday. I also received the "LOL Cry about it B----" feedbacks, not sure how to get those removed. What a waste of time. Not sure what his endgame was. What a frustrating mess. Anyway, hopefully it's over now. Glad I wasn't the only one! Funnily, his feedback was 100% last week (all private...that's sus) and as of today is about 54%, so the chickens have clearly come home to roost.

I saw his auctions too and was planning to bid on a few of them.  While scrolling through his other items, I noticed all of his picture backgrounds were different which set off a huge red flag.  I sent a message inquiring about one of the books for additional scans, which he never responded to.  At this point, I was uncomfortable with bidding on his books and didn't bother wasting any more time with him.  Glad to see I dodged the bullet there but sorry to hear you went through this. 

On 12/1/2021 at 2:15 PM, Escaflown41 said:

I saw his auctions too and was planning to bid on a few of them.  While scrolling through his other items, I noticed all of his picture backgrounds were different which set off a huge red flag.  I sent a message inquiring about one of the books for additional scans, which he never responded to.  At this point, I was uncomfortable with bidding on his books and didn't bother wasting any more time with him.  Glad to see I dodged the bullet there but sorry to hear you went through this. 

I didn't notice the picture backgrounds until after my suspicions were raised, because of the five, only one had a different background. So it didn't really register. But yeah, just a crazy situation. His feedback is now -2 and private so I'd have to imagine he's long gone, thankfully!

On 12/1/2021 at 4:20 PM, F For Fake said:

I didn't notice the picture backgrounds until after my suspicions were raised, because of the five, only one had a different background. So it didn't really register. But yeah, just a crazy situation. His feedback is now -2 and private so I'd have to imagine he's long gone, thankfully!

it seems as if he's been kicked off ebay...

phokingcollectibles on eBay

On 12/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, Escaflown41 said:

After a long streak of sales with good buyers, I finally got that one malicious unreasonable buyer show up and left me a negative.  Here's the buyer's user ID in case anyone wants to add him to their block list.

amcle-75

So here are the details...

This buyer made an offer on one of my Lady Death books which I accepted on Nov 22nd.  The auction clearly states that the estimated delivery date will be between Dec 1st - Dec 4th.  The book was shipped out on Nov 27th and right after it ships, the buyers sends me a message stating that he wants his money back because I took FOREVER to ship because he needed the book the next day.  I responded back stating that he never communicated to me that he needed it shipped next day and that I have a 5 day handling policy due to my full time job and in case of holidays (in this case Thanksgiving).  For some reason, eBay no longer shows seller handling policy in the auctions.  That is now embedded in the estimated delivery date.  He sends me another message asking for immediate refund (like right now), while the book is still in transit.  I told him that I will gladly give him the refund but I need to get the book back first.   He never responded back afterward.  Today, I see that the tracking shows the book delivered (Dec 1st), which is within the estimated delivery window.  Lo and behold, he immediately leaves me a negative saying I took FOREVER to ship (which is 5 days on a Thanksgiving week) and that I refuse to work with him.  

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/boots_1000

So there you have it guys, deal with this buyer at your own risk.  

The NARU'd a guy that tried that with me. He wanted me to give him a digital code of a book before I shipped it. I denied and shipped the book. 

On 12/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, Escaflown41 said:

After a long streak of sales with good buyers, I finally got that one malicious unreasonable buyer show up and left me a negative.  Here's the buyer's user ID in case anyone wants to add him to their block list.

amcle-75

So here are the details...

This buyer made an offer on one of my Lady Death books which I accepted on Nov 22nd.  The auction clearly states that the estimated delivery date will be between Dec 1st - Dec 4th.  The book was shipped out on Nov 27th and right after it ships, the buyers sends me a message stating that he wants his money back because I took FOREVER to ship because he needed the book the next day.  I responded back stating that he never communicated to me that he needed it shipped next day and that I have a 5 day handling policy due to my full time job and in case of holidays (in this case Thanksgiving).  For some reason, eBay no longer shows seller handling policy in the auctions.  That is now embedded in the estimated delivery date.  He sends me another message asking for immediate refund (like right now), while the book is still in transit.  I told him that I will gladly give him the refund but I need to get the book back first.   He never responded back afterward.  Today, I see that the tracking shows the book delivered (Dec 1st), which is within the estimated delivery window.  Lo and behold, he immediately leaves me a negative saying I took FOREVER to ship (which is 5 days on a Thanksgiving week) and that I refuse to work with him.  

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/boots_1000

So there you have it guys, deal with this buyer at your own risk.  

Thanks! I haven't sold anything on ebay in a long time and may never sell on ebay,  but if I ever do, this user ID will most certainly be blocked.  I hope ebay sides with you and you can get the negative removed.

On 12/2/2021 at 2:00 PM, musicmeta said:

Thanks! I haven't sold anything on ebay in a long time and may never sell on ebay,  but if I ever do, this user ID will most certainly be blocked.  I hope ebay sides with you and you can get the negative removed.

Yup, I sent the request to get it removed and provided eBay all the details and messages involved.  Surprisingly, they removed the negative pretty quickly.  :bigsmile:

On 11/13/2021 at 1:02 PM, jokiing said:

ebay user ID?..... wolfpack0nite15 comes up with error message on ebay

That’s because he was kicked off of eBay. That’s was why eBay cancelled the sale. 
The good news, the dispute was ruled in my favor. So, the items were sold and no money was returned to the buyer.