• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2023 at 8:04 PM, KirbyJack said:

In my head, they’re pirates and there’s Space Treasure inside the ship.

In my head, I've always wondered what happened with the guy sticking his head through the hole in the middle of the ship.  The rest of them you can make a case for collapsing and dying.  That dude in the middle of the ship always looked like he cut a hole in the ship, stuck his head out to see what was going on, and just .... died.  Hmm....

On 4/14/2023 at 6:09 PM, Telegan said:

In my head, I've always wondered what happened with the guy sticking his head through the hole in the middle of the ship.  The rest of them you can make a case for collapsing and dying.  That dude in the middle of the ship always looked like he cut a hole in the ship, stuck his head out to see what was going on, and just .... died.  Hmm....

Actually you could say the same thing about the guys coming through the large jagged hole in the front, while the hatch door in the middle remains closed.

On 4/14/2023 at 7:04 PM, KirbyJack said:

In my head, they’re pirates and there’s Space Treasure inside the ship.

Reminds me of the Deadhead smuggler in Romancing the Stone.

500px-Romancing_the_stone_A.jpg.0c34f514a8ac668ee18ad2c514b22718.jpg

Romancing_the_stone_B.thumb.jpg.caff9384f43734ce39acbdf4d25bfd76.jpg

On 4/14/2023 at 9:40 PM, fifties said:

Actually you could say the same thing about the guys coming through the large jagged hole in the front, while the hatch door in the middle remains closed.

Nah, those guys I explained away as being the pilot and co-pilot getting out of the ship from the nearest hole after the crash and dying.  Or maybe the door was jammed shut after electrical failure on the crash or impact.  One made it out completely and died while the other collapsed on the attempt.  The third guy though... "I think I'll stick my head through right here and ignore that door down there AND the big hole further down because the door won't open... and... ". The End.

On 4/15/2023 at 10:04 AM, Robot Man said:

52C976D5-944A-44AD-932C-D8DBCBE80199.jpeg

Where did you find this?

Also earlier in this thread, someone posted a mock cover of one of the horror books by an artist name, Angel Torres does anyone know where that print came from? And are they available? I remember it being amazing.

Kind of lazy and don’t want to scroll back 100 pages to find it…

On 4/15/2023 at 8:41 AM, Raze said:

Where did you find this?

Also earlier in this thread, someone posted a mock cover of one of the horror books by an artist name, Angel Torres does anyone know where that print came from? And are they available? I remember it being amazing.

Kind of lazy and don’t want to scroll back 100 pages to find it…

Not mine. Belongs to a friend. Commissioned from Feldstein. 

On 4/15/2023 at 6:09 AM, KirbyJack said:

Ok, last guess for me…Worst Fart Ever?

lol.  Wow.  You may be on to something.  So many weird "clues" on that cover for me.  There's a suit with the face completely broken off, but nobody in the suit.  There's what appears to be a ship's log next to the suit.  The 3 skeletons aren't wearing any space suits and their clothing is different.  If only Feldstein were still alive...  I still love that cover, though.