• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2023 at 8:23 PM, Silver said:

I count the two annuals Eric. I agree about SSS, but I am only going after the sci-fi titles…at the moment 🤣

I always forget the annuals, since they have random content.  But they definitely count, even I don’t have them on my high priority list.

If I let myself count the SSS issues I’m over halfway, otherwise I’m at 24.

On 5/3/2023 at 10:56 PM, Silver said:

Just got in this insane copy of WS 13. Acquiring this made a nice five issue consecutive run of some fantastic Wood covers. While my personal favorite is still 15, I love each of these books. Thanks to @Inaflash for starting this addiction to EC sci-fi. His multiple copies of WF 17 got me hooked. The WS13 puts me over the 50% line on my quest for a complete EC sci-fi run. I'm now at 29/57 issues. 

IMG_2365.jpeg

The #13, #14, and #15 are all awesome covers. 

This thread seemed like a good place for this.  I saw this post on Facebook.  I agree with the quote "All those ECs, and this dude is looking at Green Lantern!?!"  That's exactly what I said when I saw the kid looking at the wrong section.  Well, it was more like "noooo.... one level higher!  Get your glasses checked!!" :roflmao: