• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what is the rarest #1?? I have heard that it is the B&W Phantom Creature Feature and then from another source I have heard it is the ENORMOUS #1 - MEHDI CHEGGOUR NYCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE COVER. I have one of each, but I just want to get a confimation of which one really is the rarest. Thanks to who ever may respond!!!

I am leaning towards the #1 NYCC it was listed somewhere at around 106-108 copies total

In reality the NYCC # 1 is a reprint, and the Phantom Variant # 1 would be a rarer, as it came out the same time as # 1.

These arrived today.

16255485177_97a2b4cb4a_c.jpg

Devoured the story and art, this book just keeps getting better and better. Now if only we knew what was in store for us...

Interestingly the card stock on the Blank, whilst different to the gloss on the normal copies/variants, it isn't matt paper stock what I'd expect from a blank/sketch variant and has a slight gloss to it... not sure if it's great for sketching.

Still intrigued if this is the same paper stock that ComiConArt.com blank/ sketch variant that Court decided to send back and get reprinted?

D

It has been tough to pick up. Not as tough as a book like Copra ( which I've never seen in person ) but it should be easier going forward. You can get #5 and #6 here

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=enormous

I would suggest picking them up as Tim has stated that #6 introduces important characters. 2c

Happy Enormous day...finally.

Getting #6 to stores took forever and did indeed require quite a bit of patience for all involved. Thank you to those of your that continue to stick with it. For those of you that no longer have the patience, my apologies. I hope you find books that are both timely and satisfying.

I can address a few things here:

- Cover stock for the CHU sketch variant will indeed hold a sketch and inked piece, but there is a slight finish on it. I know because I sketched on it over the weekend.

We'll get sketch cover paper stock optimized for any future releases.

- The ComicConArt cover was pulled and replaced because we did not fulfill the requirement of a full blank cover (front/back). The paper stock will be swapped out as well. Since we're reprinting, we might as well get it 100% nailed down while we have the chance.

- #6 introduces one new character that will play a significant role in the series.

- #7 introduces two new characters that will play a significant role in the series.

- The Raffle: Guess what!?! I've got every single issue and every single cover now in my possession. The raffle is being prepared.

- And I've stated it before and I want to reiterate it especially to those of you that have made a significant investment in Enormous. Hold on to your books.

I've seen things...

- And I've stated it before and I want to reiterate it especially to those of you that have made a significant investment in Enormous. Hold on to your books.

I've seen things...

Don't you just love it when he says that, with a giggle! Well, I am imagining the giggle of course. I gots 'em. I'm holding on to them.

My LCS got 4 #6's today. Still not enough in my opinion,, but at least more than the 2 he was getting.

I've seen things...

Don't you just love it when he says that, with a giggle! Well, I am imagining the giggle of course. I gots 'em. I'm holding on to them.

My LCS got 4 #6's today. Still not enough in my opinion,, but at least more than the 2 he was getting.

Don't worry - I've got you covered on both covers for #6.

(thumbs u

I've seen things...

Don't worry - I've got you covered on both covers for #6.

(thumbs u

I don't even wonder about you having me covered! I know you do! Why in the world anyone would go to the trouble of searching for covers and then submitting them on their own when you are just standing there saying 'Psssstttt- Hey Buddy! I can do that for you, you know...' is beyond me.

Happy Enormous day...finally.

Getting #6 to stores took forever and did indeed require quite a bit of patience for all involved. Thank you to those of your that continue to stick with it. For those of you that no longer have the patience, my apologies. I hope you find books that are both timely and satisfying.

I can address a few things here:

- Cover stock for the CHU sketch variant will indeed hold a sketch and inked piece, but there is a slight finish on it. I know because I sketched on it over the weekend.

We'll get sketch cover paper stock optimized for any future releases.

- The ComicConArt cover was pulled and replaced because we did not fulfill the requirement of a full blank cover (front/back). The paper stock will be swapped out as well. Since we're reprinting, we might as well get it 100% nailed down while we have the chance.

- #6 introduces one new character that will play a significant role in the series.

- #7 introduces two new characters that will play a significant role in the series.

- The Raffle: Guess what!?! I've got every single issue and every single cover now in my possession. The raffle is being prepared.

I've seen things...

Thanks for hanging and putting up with us. There is no reason you need to come here and explain to us all this except for the love of your work.

It shows and I hope only the best for this title. (thumbs u