• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Hastings #1 went for $40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-1-Hastings-Variant-HOT-TITLE-SOLID-9-8-COPY-/131426074858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e999ac0ea&nma=true&si=favQ5557Clhtl8Lzm894DTWFVSw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm curious how this will do long term too. I'm not rushing to sell at this point. Tim gave us an idea this was coming. I think it'll be... Enormous !

IT HAS HAPPENED!

http://deadline.com/2015/02/enormous-fox-tv-new-regency-television-comic-1201373164/

Thank you all, so much for the support. I want to be clear - this would not have happened if it were not for you all supporting this book.

Great news! This was one of the best new comics for me last year the design/story so I hope it takes off in a big way. Makes the special sketches/signing court has arranged even sweeter (if that was possible lol)

Only thing that might put people off the nycc #1 is I'm sure I saw a cgc one say on it "second print on the indicia"

Yeah on page 156 of this thread image showing it from cgc saying "indicia reads "second printing"

Edited by Archaeon90

I don't think that will effect the price.

It's just like any other Con #1, really. You could consider them all "additional printings", but they are always the ones that fetch the highest price for the most part.

Never even really considered that.

But yea, with a print run of <100, this will likely be the one to have. It would be considering its the only one I don't have multiples of. lol

Only thing that might put people off the nycc #1 is I'm sure I saw a cgc one say on it "second print on the indicia"

Yeah on page 156 of this thread image showing it from cgc saying "indicia reads "second printing"

lol, I have a copy in my box and I never even noticed that

Food for thought on how to dominate marketing and sales.

1) Release a one shot.

2) Create pilot based off the one shot knowing a continued series is on it's way.

3) Put together a stellar first issue a little before SDCC. With a buzz worthy low print run.

4) Drop a bomb of news at SDCC.

5) TV series, McFarlane quality toys (Awesome!), etc to follow!

Genius!

I remember this post (page 28)...just substitute for #4: Release RRP at NYCC and pretty spot on.

NYCC edition was also tough to get in 9.8. I also don't look at the phantom variants as true editions, although I have them too. They are more like a Midtown Comics variant to me. I vote NYCC!!!!!

Enormous1NYCCedition0001.jpg