• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I had no idea what this meant, so if you also don't know what an 'event series' is, see this link:

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/what_is_the_difference_between_a_miniseries_limited_series_and_event_series-2014-01

So basically, if it is a hit, more seasons to follow.

Seems that way? I am not sure how it'll go, but definitely, congratulations to the creators - I hope it works out well for them.

I knew something had happened when a couple of books I had on ebay were sold BIN.

Great news Tim, well deserved indeed, a great book and I'd like to think I speak for a lot of us here, the way you've engaged with us and shared news has been great. Congrats to you Tim and to Mehdi and can't wait to see the show.

I have a few copies of the treasury, and still have no idea what to do with them. I don't really see people talking about it either, so... I don't know. I would think the treasury edition isn't going to be so hot for a number of reasons - #1 mentioned last time it was spoken of was that you can't slab it.

IMO I think the big 3 are these on the number 1 first print

#1 Enormous Phantom variant (544 printed)

#1 Enormous Hastings variant (800 printed)

#1 Enormous cover A then B roughly 4 k combined if I remember correctly

then there is the #1 Enormous NYCC which was around 100 printed but wasn't a first print yet still very rare.

My bet is most valuable will be the 1 phantom first print (the one with the big multiple eyed cat monster not the creature kaju ones those are second prints) and then the #1 NYCC but its just a guess at this point.

Edited by natevegas