• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

They had some of #6 at our LCS but they were nearly sold out by 10:30. I believe this is part of the reason brick and mortar stores are struggling or disappearing altogether. You can buy this all day long at Midtown but some small shops aren't reading what they are selling so they don't have a clue when they are missing out on a good series or worse, when they are buying too many of a bad thing. 2c

- The ComicConArt cover was pulled and replaced because we did not fulfill the requirement of a full blank cover (front/back). The paper stock will be swapped out as well. Since we're reprinting, we might as well get it 100% nailed down while we have the

- And I've stated it before and I want to reiterate it especially to those of you that have made a significant investment in Enormous. Hold on to your books.

I've seen things...

Looking forward to the ComicConArt one and what mehdi does for us guys who ordered the sketches, i've sent some of the early issues off for grading so definitely holding (thumbs u