• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

My current offer is suspended until further notice

It appears that Harvey has given the greenlight. His thread his rules, so let confusion follow

X-Men 95

6.5 CGC

Please read the original post for the specifics.

I'll take the X-Men 95 if its available. Love Early Bronze X-Men.

If you've read the original post and are cool with it. PM your address. Thanks!

I'm totally cool with your stipulations. My understanding is my lithograph is going to Comical and the X-Men 95 is coming to me. Not sure on the Darkhawk 1 and I know that Wall Crawlers offer is still up an available for those that have not taken anything in a month.

Edited by 1Cool

Thanks! I know for a fact Harveyswick and boboset both want a DH 1

They aren't the only ones. Very cool offer! (thumbs u

If another one shows up I'd grab it and join the fun! ;)

ONCE AGAIN... :frustrated:

:news:THE CURRENT OFFER IS IN THE SECOND POST OF THE THREAD. :news:

People can feel free to offer up anything the would like if they expect nothing in return. I will always try to update the second post. (thumbs u If anything, if people are offering up things for free, maybe it will light a fire under the current offeror to change up his offer to get the thread rolling again. :idea:

You never answered if these free bonus items count toward someone's monthly claim. You should clarify before someone claims it and is a test subject. I could see that being the loophole you were trying to avoid with certain people jumping in and claiming it and not having to put anything back up. Thankfully that has not happened yet but better to address it ahead of time.

ONCE AGAIN... :frustrated:

:news:THE CURRENT OFFER IS IN THE SECOND POST OF THE THREAD. :news:

People can feel free to offer up anything the would like if they expect nothing in return. I will always try to update the second post. (thumbs u If anything, if people are offering up things for free, maybe it will light a fire under the current offeror to change up his offer to get the thread rolling again. :idea:

You never answered if these free bonus items count toward someone's monthly claim. You should clarify before someone claims it and is a test subject. I could see that being the loophole you were trying to avoid with certain people jumping in and claiming it and not having to put anything back up. Thankfully that has not happened yet but better to address it ahead of time.

+ million

It appears that Harvey has given the greenlight. His thread his rules, so let confusion follow

X-Men 95

6.5 CGC

PM me your PayPal info Stanley, I'll cover shipping for you

Ok, so the litho that 1Cool attempted to add to Wall-Crawler's offer was a no-no, but was taken by CG who in turn offered a Darkhawk 1 which was taken by Harv, but Wall-Crawler's offer is still the current one? Stan offering an X-Men slab is a side thing that anyone can take without having to offer anything in turn?

Did I get that right?

As previously stated - all Comical has to do is pull back his misinformed offer of the Darkhawk 1 in response to my lithograph. Then take Wall Crawler's offer and then offer up the Dark Hawk 1 to the masses. Mission solved. Or is that a De Facto way around the original rules?

"Bonus" items don't count towards someone's monthly take it.

Two things to keep in mind:

1) the person offering up something as a nice gesture can always say "no" if they feel the person has already taken enough and would like to give someone else a chance

2) this shouldn't even need to be said, but I'll say it anyway...maybe people could just say to themselves "you know what, I've taken my fair share" and let others that don't things often get a chance. (shrug)

Tell me I wasn't the ONLY one to go to preschool or kindergarten and learn these valuable lessons. :(

Clarification!!!!

I took the litho as an add on to Wall Crawler's offer.

Posted DH 1 9.8 as a gift. I knew Swick wanted one, I'm about 7 pages behind as I post this so I don't know if you've sorted it out yet.

If Swick claimed my gift-it's his turn to post.

"Bonus" items don't count towards someone's monthly take it.

Two things to keep in mind:

1) the person offering up something as a nice gesture can always say "no" if they feel the person has already taken enough and would like to give someone else a chance

2) this shouldn't even need to be said, but I'll say it anyway...maybe people could just say to themselves "you know what, I've taken my fair share" and let others that don't things often get a chance. (shrug)

Tell me I wasn't the ONLY one to go to preschool or kindergarten and learn these valuable lessons. :(

IF that mentality was a simple as you make it out to be you would not have had to make a new PIF in the first place. :baiting: Thank you for answering the question though. I hope that you are right, and no one takes advantage of it.

Ok, so the litho that 1Cool attempted to add to Wall-Crawler's offer was a no-no, but was taken by CG who in turn offered a Darkhawk 1 which was taken by Harv, but Wall-Crawler's offer is still the current one? Stan offering an X-Men slab is a side thing that anyone can take without having to offer anything in turn?

Did I get that right?

Yes, we're just waiting to hear from comicalgems. If he thought his offer was in response to his taking 1Cool's to keep moving the thread along, I'm not taking it and no one else is because that was based upon a mistake.

If he offered it up knowing full well he was just offering up it as a nice gesture and it wouldn't have any effect on the outcome of the thread - :acclaim:

I PM'ed him. For now, completely disregard it. Wall-Crawler still has the current offer.

:news: In the future guys - please don't decide to unilaterally change the rules and decide to do something as you can see how much confusion it leads to. :foryou::news:

Clarification!!!!

I took the litho as an add on to Wall Crawler's offer.

Posted DH 1 9.8 as a gift. I knew Swick wanted one, I'm about 7 pages behind as I post this so I don't know if you've sorted it out yet.

If Swick claimed my gift-it's his turn to post.

See....told you there was confusion! :D You are a very nice and generous person Comicalgems!

X-Men 95

6.5 CGC

PM me your PayPal info Stanley, I'll cover shipping for you

Whoops - quickly read over his stipulations and thought he just needed a week to ship it since he just got it. We have exchanged PMs and I'll pay the shipping cost. Thanks for the offer though. That's what I get for quickly reading stuff on my phone.

So the Darkhorse 1 is now the current offer.

Maybe post a pic and description.

:facepalm:

And I just need everyone to take a quick step back.. breathe... and understand - this thread will not be multiple offers every day. In fact, it may stall and die for awhile unless someone offers up something in a nice gesture to revive it.

The sky will not fall if this thread does. It's not going to amazing offers 24 hours a day and I hope everyone realizes that. I just thought the rules needed consequences for people trying to game the system. That doesn't mean this thread will have this much attention all the time going forward. Just felt like I had to say that as I don't want people to feel let down when it stalls and no one revives it for a period of time. ;)

Sorry if I confused everyone-I posted the DH for the masses but knew Swick wanted one.

So you thought you were the Current Offer?? If so, no worries. We'll call it a mistake.

:news:Wall-Crawler is STILL the current offer. :news: