• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

Breaking news: Metropolis Comics is shutting down Comicconnect.com for good, in what observers are calling "the greatest take-my-ball-and-go-home moment in comic history."

Who is this Logic? Does she even own an Action 1?

She is a trashy, trashy wench and gets lots of action around this place.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was comped as was suggested. Not sure they want even the threat of a certain competitor's label on that book . Who knows. But I could see it getting comped

At the time this was graded, there was no competitor

The book was graded 7/18/2014. I can think of three competitors that existed on that date.

Interesting that's the date that's been plugged in.

I want you to think about something, if you think the book was "really" graded on 7/18/14, how'd the pictures get to print on an OSPG that gets printed in January and Feb of 2014.

I've heard from multiple sources book was graded last year and withheld from the census to coincide with the ospg ad release

I wouldn't be surprised if it was comped as was suggested. Not sure they want even the threat of a certain competitor's label on that book . Who knows. But I could see it getting comped

At the time this was graded, there was no competitor

The book was graded 7/18/2014. I can think of three competitors that existed on that date.

Interesting that's the date that's been plugged in.

I want you to think about something, if you think the book was "really" graded on 7/18/14, how'd the pictures get to print on an OSPG that gets printed in January and Feb of 2014.

I've heard from multiple sources book was graded last year and withheld from the census to coincide with the ospg ad release
That was nice of them.

Until (if) I see the Dentist copy, this is the nicest Action 1 in existence. Presents like Cameron Diaz in a thong.

You mean it looked really good in 1996?

lol

So, um, if it was graded a year ago, why does it have the QR code on it? I was under the impression that this was a new feature.

Anyone would think this book was graded, hidden and now reslabbed to be released at the time of the new guide, and as a slap to The 'new' grading company.

Go ahead noobs - we grade Action #1 9.0's.

How you doin'?

Interesting.