• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Gabe does not joke about being told to not go trick or treating by his mean mom!

Yes, his mom knows better and told him it isn't safe for a 23 year old to go out trick or treating, meanwhile a bunch of 10 year olds are running around the neighborhood in scary costumes going trick or treating. :facepalm:

I'll mention this again since you may have forgotten, I don't live in the safest of neighborhoods and taking a car would be the safer solution and it's faster.

Do you live in Niagara Falls, NY or Canada?

NY I could understand this statement, but Ontario. Who tells you this, your Mom who watches the news?

Jim

Probably from watching FOX News...Where do you think Gabe gets his political savvy?

:devil:

Also, he is in Canada.

Edited by Wall-Crawler

Gabe does not joke about being told to not go trick or treating by his mean mom!

Yes, his mom knows better and told him it isn't safe for a 23 year old to go out trick or treating, meanwhile a bunch of 10 year olds are running around the neighborhood in scary costumes going trick or treating. :facepalm:

I'll mention this again since you may have forgotten, I don't live in the safest of neighborhoods and taking a car would be the safer solution and it's faster.

NY I could understand this statement, but Ontario. Who tells you this, your Mom who watches the news?

Jim

I would guess you're probably spot on with this line of thinking.

Jim

Yeah,

Niagara Falls, Canada = safe

Niagara Falls, NY = unsafe

Jim

Yeah,

Did his mother tell you that?

Jim

Both my mom and the fact that a few people grabbed me and wanted to fight.

Jim

Yeah,

Canada is one of the safest places but it's not perfect and things happen here as well.

Jim

Probably from watching FOX News...Where do you think Gabe gets his political savvy?

:devil:

Also, he is in Canada.

Don't watch fox news

Jim

How old were you when that happened? Sounds strange that someone would try to grab an adult male.

Jim

How old were you when that happened? Sounds strange that someone would try to grab an adult male.

Sounds strange he was allowed anywhere outside by himself.

Jim

There is nothing to fear, grasshopper. All you have to do is start telling your would be assailants your theories on flipping comics. Believe me, they will take off. Then you can go home and eat your candy.

Jim

It happened a couple months back and it's not that strange as the neighborhood and the surrounding area has drunk and druggies

Jim

I'm allowed to go out anywhere as long as it's before it gets dark outside

Jim

There is nothing to fear, grasshopper. All you have to do is start telling your would be assailants your theories on flipping comics. Believe me, they will take off. Then you can go home and eat your candy.

Haha

Jim

In other words, you will be living with your parents forever, because it's now obvious that you are incapable of functioning on your own. Many things are now coming into focus.

Jim

In other words, you will be living with your parents forever, because it's now obvious that you are incapable of functioning on your own. Many things are now coming into focus.

I won't be living with my parents forever and I do care about my personal safety, I'm not going to go out when it's dark that's asking for trouble and if you want to laugh at that go right ahead.

So you can't go out at night without your mom's approval but you feel like buying and selling $1000 books is right up your alley? Definitely hits home the fact that selling books is not rocket science.

This is actually just sad, and speaks to the possibility of a more severe developmental disability than I originally assumed.

I personally won't be poking fun at you anymore Gabe.

Best of luck man.

Jim

I won't be living with my parents forever and I do care about my personal safety, I'm not going to go out when it's dark that's asking for trouble and if you want to laugh at that go right ahead.

I'm not laughing that you don't go out after dark. It's the fact that you are 23 years old and you're not ALLOWED to go out after dark. Add that to the fact that you have no problem with dropping 4 figures on a comic book, and you're right, I'm laughing my spoon off. I'd love to be a fly on the wall if the day ever comes when you have to live in the real world.

This is actually just sad, and speaks to the possibility of a more severe developmental disability than I originally assumed.

I personally won't be poking fun at you anymore Gabe.

Best of luck man.

Great humanitarian you are.

8 8