• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

and on that note this will be my final purchase on paypal for a while until I sell more comics,

Personal or to Flip?

Did you pull an ASM 129 8.5/8.0 mistake again?

If I had to guess I would say he bought another spec book as opposed to a flipper. Most likely based on it being the 1st app of Klaw.

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

and on that note this will be my final purchase on paypal for a while until I sell more comics,

Will this be one of the 11% that you make money on or one of the 89% that you lose on?

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

:golfclap:

12 Month GPA $132, 90 Day GPA: $102 Last Sale: $115

Definitely looking to hold until Black Panther comes out in...2018.

Also, has his October 21st pick up the NYX #4, New Gods #7, Betty and Me #16, two copies of UXM #221 and 4 copies of Black Lightning #1 been discussed yet?

Edited by Wall-Crawler

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

Personal or to Flip?

The FF53 is to flip

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

Will this be one of the 11% that you make money on or one of the 89% that you lose on?

It will be the 11% I make money on

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

:golfclap:

12 Month GPA $132, 90 Day GPA: $102 Last Sale: $115

Definitely looking to hold until Black Panther comes out in...2018.

Also, has his October 21st pick up the NYX #4, New Gods #7, Betty and Me #16, two copies of UXM #221 and 4 copies of Black Lightning #1 been discussed yet?

Before shipping I paid 115 for the FF53

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

It will be the 11% I make money on

Wanna bet?

Comics purchased

FF53 CGC 7.0 Paid $140

Personal or to Flip?

The FF53 is to flip

What time frame are you giving yourself to sell it? What platform are you going to be using to sell it?

8 8