• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

I'm allowed to go out anywhere as long as it's before it gets dark outside

This is actually just sad, and speaks to the possibility of a more severe developmental disability than I originally assumed.

I personally won't be poking fun at you anymore Gabe.

Best of luck man.

Great humanitarian you are.

Thanks, I was talking to Gabe though. (thumbs u

This is actually just sad, and speaks to the possibility of a more severe developmental disability than I originally assumed.

Best of luck man.

And that's where I am. Clearly this thread is a form of online bullying and serves no positive purpose.

Good luck Gabe.

Best of luck man.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic, because you're not (thumbs u

Best of luck man.

And you know this because?

Oh, I remember now. You posted a comment suggesting Gabe ask the mods to clean up the thread because it was off topic. Then a couple pages later you started talking about MetalPSI needing to get his life together, and I called you on your hypocrisy.

You might want to have that butthurt looked at. 2c

I started reading this thread when Gabe bought a book from me and started talking about it.

And yes I agree, this thread is a great example of the Cgc mindset. Sure they just gave three guys strikes but were they the right people? This thread would suggest, no, no the right people were not given strikes.

So you can't go out at night without your mom's approval but you feel like buying and selling $1000 books is right up your alley? Definitely hits home the fact that selling books is not rocket science.

Yes selling comics is what I like doing because it's of no personal threat to me other than my bank account if I make too many mistakes.

Best of luck man.

With all respect this has nothing to do with my disability this is about personal safely.

Gabe does not joke about being told to not go trick or treating by his mean mom!

Yes, his mom knows better and told him it isn't safe for a 23 year old to go out trick or treating, meanwhile a bunch of 10 year olds are running around the neighborhood in scary costumes going trick or treating. :facepalm:

I'll mention this again since you may have forgotten, I don't live in the safest of neighborhoods and taking a car would be the safer solution and it's faster.

Do you live in Niagara Falls, NY or Canada?

NY I could understand this statement, but Ontario. Who tells you this, your Mom who watches the news?

Jim

Both my mom and the fact that a few people grabbed me and wanted to fight.

How old were you when that happened? Sounds strange that someone would try to grab an adult male.

Sounds strange he was allowed anywhere outside by himself.

In other words, you will be living with your parents forever, because it's now obvious that you are incapable of functioning on your own. Many things are now coming into focus.

I won't be living with my parents forever and I do care about my personal safety, I'm not going to go out when it's dark that's asking for trouble and if you want to laugh at that go right ahead.

I'm not laughing that you don't go out after dark. It's the fact that you are 23 years old and you're not ALLOWED to go out after dark. Add that to the fact that you have no problem with dropping 4 figures on a comic book, and you're right, I'm laughing my spoon off. I'd love to be a fly on the wall if the day ever comes when you have to live in the real world.

Thanks it's great to see how you feel about it you know that I got stopped a few times by a few shady people and if you knew what I've had happen I assure you that you wouldn't laugh if it happened to you.

Edited by uchiha101

Best of luck man.

And that's where I am. Clearly this thread is a form of online bullying and serves no positive purpose.

Good luck Gabe.

Thanks

Best of luck man.

Oh, I remember now. You posted a comment suggesting Gabe ask the mods to clean up the thread because it was off topic. Then a couple pages later you started talking about MetalPSI needing to get his life together, and I called you on your hypocrisy.

I'm the hypocrite :eyeroll:

You don't find it a bit ironic that someone without a job the last year is telling some kid to get his life together?

Why don't you get a little time under your belt here and then come talk to me 2c

Best of luck man.

You don't find it a bit ironic that someone without a job the last year is telling some kid to get his life together?

Why don't you get a little time under your belt here and then come talk to me 2c

Not sure what time under your belt on a comic book message board has to do with anything to be honest.

That being said, I probably shouldn't have got involved when I had no dog in the fight, so my apologies for getting off on the wrong foot. Let's just bury the hatchet and move on, or not interact, I'm cool with either.

Best of luck man.

Not sure what time under your belt on a comic book message board has to do with anything to be honest.

That being said, I probably shouldn't have got involved when I had no dog in the fight, so my apologies for getting off on the wrong foot. Let's just bury the hatchet and move on, or not interact, I'm cool with either.

Exactly.

So you can't go out at night without your mom's approval but you feel like buying and selling $1000 books is right up your alley? Definitely hits home the fact that selling books is not rocket science.

Yes selling comics is what I like doing because it's of no personal threat to me other than my bank account if I make too many mistakes.

Yes because financial instability, especially when a person already can't support themselves, has no bearing on a person's overall well-being whatsoever.

:screwy:

This line of thinking just proves that you are out of touch with reality and really need to stop selling and actually get help.

Edited by Wall-Crawler

Yes because financial instability, especially when a person already can't support themselves, has no bearing on a person's overall well-being whatsoever.

This line of thinking just proves that you are out of touch with reality and really need to stop selling and actually get help.

This times a million

But the same displacement from reality precludes the judgment and self control to quit

Not in the same way of something happening to me physically and I already said that it would effect my bank account and yes I do know what happens when you have no money.

This times a million

But the same displacement from reality precludes the judgment and self control to quit

It's not displacement from reality but separating what's what, I know what not having money can do to a person's believe me but I'm also prioritizing what will do the most harm to me. That said I pointed out the my financial stability is not effected by the comics I buy because I know my limits.

This times a million

It's not displacement from reality but separating what's what, I know what not having money can do to a person's believe me but I'm also prioritizing what will do the most harm to me. That said I pointed out the my financial stability is not effected by the comics I buy because I know my limits.

You are prioritizing all the wrong things.

What will do the most harm to you is not actually getting professional help to address your multitude of physical/emotional/learning issues (example: any update on the dermatologist so you can shower every day?) and not actually taking steps in securing skills for meaningful long-term employment.

You DON'T know your limits. You know it is interesting that you are always very quick to point out your physical and emotional limitations, but absolutely REFUSE to acknowledge the fact that...Get ready for it...YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THIS COMIC FLIPPING THING.

Your financial stability is not impacted by comic flipping? How much in the hole are you again? How much worse would you have been if KPR did not buy that ASM #129 from you? How much WORSE would your standard of living be if you were not being supported by mom and dad? You have no degree. No skilled trade. You can't or refuse to do manual labour. How can you rationalize buying four figure books when you can't stand on your own two feet? No proper thinking person can and neither can you.

It is like you are living in the Upside Down World. Do you have a life plan? A timeline of where you would like to be and how you will actually get there beyond "to buy and sell a million dollar comic"? That is not a plan. That is not even PART of a plan. It is either delusion, laziness ignorance, immaturity or a sad mix of all four.

Please have your counsellor read through this thread and see what they say.

Edited by Wall-Crawler

8 8