• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

So do you have a place for $350 a month all inclusive lined up for January 1st, 2017?

I wonder what could have POSSIBLY caused the rift?????? Could it be saying something very derogatory about the Pope on your Facebook Page have something to do with it?

Seriously, Gabe, based on this and some of your other Facebook postings and rants, you need professional help.

sigh Gabe perhaps someday, somehow you'll think before you act or speak.

Until then you're gonna face the harsh consequences of your choices.

I did think it through and I knew this might happen, but I don't care I'm standing firm for what I believe in.

So what's the next living situation / job? Maybe look at this as an opportunity for personal growth?

This will definitely be another personal growth opportunity but I'll be thinking of a plan. The first thing will be to find shelter, then to work on the income part of it.

Oh Gabe - things went from Bad to worse. I'd strongly recommend you bend the knee and kiss some butt to stay at your parents house at least until you have something lined up (apartment, job). I can only hope this will all be a good learning experience for you but living in a shelter with your learning disability sounds like a disaster.

Oh Gabe - things went from Bad to worse. I'd strongly recommend you bend the knee and kiss some butt to stay at your parents house at least until you have something lined up (apartment, job). I can only hope this will all be a good learning experience for you but living in a shelter with your learning disability sounds like a disaster.

I'm standing firm with what I said and I won't change my mind. This will force me to become more serious about how and what I do but yes it will be a good learning experience.

Hi Gabe,

Sorry to hear about your significant challenges you are facing :(

I don't like to give advice, but would recommend that you follow 1cools suggestion at least until you can get on your feet and get your own place.

If you are forced out of the house, it will be more like an unbelievably painful and isolating experience for you than a learning experience. Take care of yourself first, this means having a safe place to stay. Living on the street or struggling to keep from freezing to death in the middle of Winter (not to mention food and other basics) if neither a safe place or a place that will be easy to get out of once you are there.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Hi Gabe,

Sorry to hear about your significant challenges you are facing :(

I don't like to give advice, but would recommend that you follow 1cools suggestion at least until you can get on your feet and get your own place.

If you are forced out of the house, it will be more like an unbelievably painful and isolating experience for you than a learning experience. Take care of yourself first, this means having a safe place to stay. Living on the street or struggling to keep from freezing to death in the middle of Winter (not to mention food and other basics) if neither a safe place or a place that will be easy to get out of once you are there.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Thanks Jason. This is something I have to do and I'm standing firm, I'm in a better situation then I was when I was at the homeless shelter last time. This time I have money, a job, 8 days and a plan so fear not ;) but thanks for caring.

When I was younger, still living at home, and had a difference of opinion with my parents, I kept my mouth shut... except when I was saying "Thank You".

Don't assume that I'm a rude person, I have manners however this decision is something I stand by.

When I was younger, still living at home, and had a difference of opinion with my parents, I kept my mouth shut... except when I was saying "Thank You".

Don't assume that I'm a rude person, I have manners however this decision is something I stand by.

You ARE rude. You posted that the Pope is a POS on your Facebook Page and your parents, who you say are Catholic, and whom have been doing the CHRISTIAN thing by giving you shelter are basically insulting their faith.

I can only IMAGINE what it is like at your home with your attitude as we have seen hints of this "I don't care" attitude of yours before.

Edited by Wall-Crawler

So do you have a place for $350 a month all inclusive lined up for January 1st, 2017?

I wonder what could have POSSIBLY caused the rift?????? Could it be saying something very derogatory about the Pope on your Facebook Page have something to do with it?

Seriously, Gabe, based on this and some of your other Facebook postings and rants, you need professional help.

I did think it through and I knew this might happen, but I don't care I'm standing firm for what I believe in.

Sometime you have to know when to pick your battles. You really should've had your personal situation in order before making this move 2c

I'm guessing the comic flipping is being put on indefinite hold?

Sometime you have to know when to pick your battles. You really should've had your personal situation in order before making this move 2c

There's simply no evidence that we've seen that would lead to that conclusion. They're separate issues. Just like taking government assistance money and buying comics to flip, different moneys. Just like math/business skills and comic knowledge have nothing to do with being successful at a comic business.

Edited by Revat

You ARE rude. You posted that the Pope is a POS on your Facebook Page and your parents, who you say are Catholic, and whom have been doing the CHRISTIAN thing by giving you shelter are basically insulting their faith.

I can only IMAGINE what it is like at your home with your attitude as we have seen hints of this "I don't care" attitude of yours before.

I stand by what I said and I don't care the roman catholic church isn't what you think it is and over 2000 years killed over 50 million people and history is going to repeat itself.

There's simply no evidence that we've seen that would lead to that conclusion. They're separate issues. Just like taking government assistance money and buying comics to flip, different moneys. Just like math/business skills and comic knowledge have nothing to do with being successful at a comic business.

Who're you responding to and what are you saying? ???

I stand by what I said and I don't care the roman catholic church isn't what you think it is and over 2000 years killed over 50 million people and history is going to repeat itself.

How does this affect your personal situation and why do you care enough about it to get kicked out of your home over it?

Who're you responding to and what are you saying? ???

I'm pretty sure he was responding to the statement that the comic flipping would stop. He's saying the comic flipping and the OP's personal issues are separate issues.

How does this affect your personal situation and why do you care enough about it to get kicked out of your home over it?

Without voicing my actual opinion the point of the protest, there is something to be said for having convictions so strong that you would give up some of the most valuable things in your life (home, family) to stand up for what you believe is right. Of course, one would generally hope that being fully informed about a topic and having some or perspective and/or intelligence would go along with that type of conviction. I'm not entirely convinced those elements exist here.

But the OP is an adult, and while we think he may not foresee the ramifications of his decisions, he believes he is ready to accept them, and whether he is or not, its on him (until Canadian tax payers start supporting him again).

8 8