• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

So do you have a place for $350 a month all inclusive lined up for January 1st, 2017?

I wonder what could have POSSIBLY caused the rift?????? Could it be saying something very derogatory about the Pope on your Facebook Page have something to do with it?

Seriously, Gabe, based on this and some of your other Facebook postings and rants, you need professional help.

Edited by Wall-Crawler

Moving update

This is one of the biggest updates I've ever done. Due to religious differences I'm moving out at the end of the month.

Is it your choice to move out?

No

Well good luck to you. Is this move #3 for you in less than a year? Is this going to impact your job as well?

Thanks and yes this will be move #3 this year and yes it's going to impact my job.

So do you have a place for $350 a month all inclusive lined up for January 1st, 2017?

I've got a cardboard box in my backyard for that price. lol

hm What's the temp. there?

A beautiful 75° :cloud9:

LXBcXf1.jpg

And it's all inclusive too! :banana:

I wonder what could have POSSIBLY caused the rift?????? Could it be saying something very derogatory about the Pope on your Facebook Page have something to do with it?

Seriously, Gabe, based on this and some of your other Facebook postings and rants, you need professional help.

sigh Gabe perhaps someday, somehow you'll think before you act or speak.

Until then you're gonna face the harsh consequences of your choices.

Very very sad. Not going to say anything further. Not worth it.

8 8