• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

Actually, I've read that:

while Kylo Ren is indeed Han and Leia's son, Rey is Luke Skywalker's daughter.That scenario would pose a greater conflict by situating it between the two Skywalker families.

But I'm still trying to figure out who

Finn

might be, as

Disney hasn't released his last (or first) name yet.

I think

this Ren guy and the chicken with the staff are brother sister, one good one bad , and they are Han and Leia 's kids

That's correct, and that's why Luke went into hiding. He tried to train them both and when Ren went bad he blocked Rey's memories of it all and took her to a remote desert planet like what happened to him when he was young.

These both I agree with. ^^ 's

How can anyone who ever enjoyed Episodes IV-VI not be excited for episode 7? :screwy: .

Nothing about that trailer should make you feel down about the new trilogy.

Not since Batman dark Knight has a trailer actually made me think about how big this is going to be.

WTF is wrong with some of you old heads. :censored:

Jesus christ.

How can anyone who ever enjoyed Episodes IV-VI not be excited for episode 7? :screwy: .

Not since Batman dark Knight has a trailer actually made me think about how big this is going to be.

Jesus christ.

lol

Relax there, Cochise. It will be okay.

I think

this Ren guy and the chicken with the staff are brother sister, one good one bad , and they are Han and Leia 's kids

You nailed it! I believe this is exactly how this is going to turn out. This way, we get the Skywalker connection, but the twist is the force wielding Skywalker is Ren. Makes sense about his obsession with Vader as well.

Although I enjoyed the trailer, I'm not feeling the same excitement that I used to have over Star Wars movies.

SW I-III must have done it to me.

:(

I was never a Star Trek fan but really enjoyed the last 2 films by JJ Abrams. When he was confirmed on Star Wars, I instantly got giddy with excitement.

This new trailer looks fantastic.

I definitely appreciated Abrams' Star Trek movies. He delivered the goods on those. So I have to assume the same on this effort. I'll have to go back and look the trailer over.

The cinematography was great in those Star Trek films. Loaded with eye candy.

Great to see a fresh new look at light speed for the Falcon too.

How we doing with the box office sales numbers?

7pm showing is sold out. Anyone got numbers?

Give or take the amount of tickets bought for scalping, that many will be forced to go see it with random friends. lol

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Shatters Ticket Sales Records

“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” has established a new record, bypassing “The Hunger Games” to move the most tickets in its first day on sale, Fandango reports. It didn’t just surpass that picture, it shattered its benchmark, outselling “The Hunger Games” eight times over. Traffic to the online ticketer’s site surged to seven times more than its peak level in less than 24 hours.

Jesus christ.

lol

But, will it? (:

Jesus christ.

lol

But, will it? (:

I just watched the trailer with my sound system on full blast, doors and windows closed, and my Darth Vader sensoram helmet on.

OH MY GOD! I can't stop screaming. It was incredible. I ran outside and yelled to my neighbors how we all need to go buy tickets together. Then when the police showed up, I invited them too. But they went all 'Dark Side' on me.

(:

But it is exciting to see a new film that will be light-years ahead of I-III.

Someone on Facebook posted all the frames we saw on all the trailers & might of guessed them in sequence. Check out the video on my facebook page

Link to Star Wars Trailers

Pretty close to in sequence from what I saw.

Rey is crying over what people think is Han or Chewy, but they both are shown after that in the sequence. Most of it looks close.

What Kylo Ren really said when he was holding Darth Vader's helmet:

"Nothing will stand in our way. I will finish what you my Grandfather started." :golfclap: