• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

Is that fan made or a official poster?

It's official.

Yesterday we detailed some of the exclusives that theaters will be offering in terms of STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS, and now you can get your first look at one of the posters. Here we have the first of four IMAX posters for THE FORCE AWAKENS being offered by AMC Theaters. You can nab this nifty poster (while supplies last) by purchasing an IMAX 3D ticket on December 20th. Take a look!

Spoiler tags for whatever reason as everything is up in the air.

anyone think the body may seem to be Han or Chewbacca, but may actually be Finn after his fight with Kylo and Rey picks up the saber and kills him? It appears to be about the same time/ place in the movie. The rumors of Han or Chewbacca ( I think there are rumors of him dying) are just to throw off what really happens. Then Abbrams threw in that clip in such a way just to make it think fans were right

anyone think the body may seem to be Han or Chewbacca, but may actually be Finn after his fight with Kylo and Rey picks up the saber and kills him? It appears to be about the same time/ place in the movie. The rumors of Han or Chewbacca ( I think there are rumors of him dying) are just to throw off what really happens. Then Abbrams threw in that clip in such a way just to make it think fans were right

I'm thinking the same thing.

I need a link to the image, because I must be missing it in the trailer.

I need a link to the image, because I must be missing it in the trailer.

At 1:44 you see Rey crying over someone.

I agree with this.

I agree with this.

All the advertising is talking about the force rising and Finn is portrayed as the one that will be the new hero, (A former stormtrooper the yields the force and sets on a new path) The character may actually believe it himself with the storyline leading the audience down that path , while Rey believes she is a nobody along for the ride in the film. Finn's death could be the catalyst that pushes her able to use the force into the light. The classic plot twist. The force rising is her

I agree with this.

All the advertising is talking about the force rising and Finn is portrayed as the one that will be the new hero, (A former stormtrooper the yields the force and sets on a new path) The character may actually believe it himself with the storyline leading the audience down that path , while Rey believes she is a nobody along for the ride in the film. Finn's death could be the catalyst that pushes her able to use the force into the light. The classic plot twist. The force rising is her

So the black guy dies first in the movie again? My African American friends were afraid of that. haha

Rumored Final scene in Force awakens:

Kylo Ren Hold burnt Vader Helmet in his Hands. Takes off his own Helmet.

Then His Ears flop out.. Looks to the Sky and screams...

[font:Arial Black]MEEEESSAAA GONNA AVENGE YOU ANI.[/font]

Not sure if you are serious or an attempt at a joke.....

Not sure if you are serious or an attempt at a joke.....

I think that is the Lucas version of the film.

I agree with this.

As an old school fan, I hope this is true. But my eyes tell me that Chewy is in this scene with Rey crying. Look at the right side of the screen. It appears to be the belt that goes across his body. It's a little blurry, but that's what I see. On the left side it does look like a jacket . It looks to be the same color as Finn's. For all we know, Chewy could be holding the body of Finn and showing Rey her fallen comrade. Or Finn's jacket is covering Chewy's face. Then next scene shows Finn, Chewy and Han. They appear to be captured with hands behind their heads and slowly dropping their hands. In this scene you can get a good look at Chewy's fur and Finn's jacket. They both look similar to the crying scene, although it is blurry.