• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

#1 Why do I like this section of the CGC boards now more than comics general

#2 Again I am going on record guaranteeing this movie will be the 2nd best Star Wars movie of all time. Trailer proves it. The last time I felt this good about a pop culture movie was Batman: Dark Knight before I saw the movie just from the trailer.

#3. What was the 2nd keeping of a secret that Mark Hamill had to sign? Last one was for being Vader was his father. Who ever knew that secret from Empire got a $ bonus if they kept in the bag. Same goes for right now, and I hope it isn't the obvious Lei/Han has twins which is obvious now.

#4 Luke is not a bad guy. That would make the original trilogy meaningless. Luke full training and becoming a Jedi's final task was beating Vader and not turning to the Darkside. He is on par with Master Yoda now, incorruptible.

#5 Final battle of this trilogy will be twin sister vs evil twin brother. It makes sense that one of Lei's kids would be evil and one good, especially with the Skywalker bloodline which is a powerful bloodline to either side of the force.

booom!

#1 Why do I like this section of the CGC boards now more than comics general

#2 Again I am going on record guaranteeing this movie will be the 2nd best Star Wars movie of all time. Trailer proves it. The last time I felt this good about a pop culture movie was Batman: Dark Knight before I saw the movie just from the trailer.

#3. What was the 2nd keeping of a secret that Mark Hamill had to sign? Last one was for being Vader was his father. Who ever knew that secret from Empire got a $ bonus if they kept in the bag. Same goes for right now, and I hope it isn't the obvious Lei/Han has twins which is obvious now.

#4 Luke is not a bad guy. That would make the original trilogy meaningless. Luke full training and becoming a Jedi's final task was beating Vader and not turning to the Darkside. He is on par with Master Yoda now, incorruptible.

#5 Final battle of this trilogy will be twin sister vs evil twin brother. It makes sense that one of Lei's kids would be evil and one good, especially with the Skywalker bloodline which is a powerful bloodline to either side of the force.

booom!

^^ I am with you on this^ 100%

I am super stoked.

I wonder if it's something simple like how he might die immediately in the movie, similar to Obi Wan Kenobi dying in A New Hope?

He can still be a force ghost in the next movies.

I wonder if it's something simple like how he might die immediately in the movie, similar to Obi Wan Kenobi dying in A New Hope?

He can still be a force ghost in the next movies.

I hope that is not the case. That would be super cheesy.

I think the fact its confirmed Luke will only be in the movie for 15 minutes pretty much suggests he isn't coming in to die so quickly. If he dies I doubt it will be in this episode.