• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

Usually between the premiere and release. If they screen for critics. Usually it is only bad movies that do not screen for critics but this one may also not be screened just because of its secretive nature.

Dude…what happened to Carrie Fisher?

It's like she went through her whole life all over again and now she looks like she has gained the weight back and returned to whatever drugs and alcohol she was on before?

I guess she isn't in Episode 8 or 9...

Dude…what happened to Carrie Fisher?

It's like she went through her whole life all over again and now she looks like she has gained the weight back and returned to whatever drugs and alcohol she was on before?

I guess she isn't in Episode 8 or 9...

I am sure again they will whip the old heads back into shape before each movie starts filming.

Unless......

Kylo Ren kills his own mother in episode 7. (thumbs u

So my only question…

Overall the rumors of the plot, who turns evil, who is who's sibling and/or child/parent, and who Kylo Ren is…

I want to know, how are they going to do the fanfare at the beginning?

The 20th Century Fanfare is about as iconic to the sound of Star Wars as John Williams' soundtrack. I believe the fanfare was even included on some versions of the soundtrack. I doubt we are going to see the Disney logo with the fanfare sound. Without that, it is going to bit kinda hard to get into this being a Star Wars movie.

Hopefully I'm wrong…

EDIT: According to an article on Screencrush…there will not be any Disney logo…the movie will go straight to the Lucasfilm logo with some kind of arraignment leading into the opening theme.