• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,101 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2022 at 10:46 AM, Wolverinex said:

I see so many sales on Instagram which is probably not recorded

Is there a way to track that? I never see things posted for sale on Instagram, and can't figure out what search to utilize.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:17 AM, Mucheee1 said:

Thor160.thumb.jpg.f21ce78d2322f66d73aa45f884d107f0.jpg

On 1/8/2022 at 8:08 AM, KirbyJack said:

Possibly the best rendering of Galactus ever done.

On 1/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, littledoom said:

I’ve been buying those Thor Galactus issues for a while. Good investments :Rocket:

Good to hear some love coming for the Thor/Galactus covers. Went on a Thor 12c buying binge a while back and just got this one back from cgc. 

On 1/9/2022 at 9:03 AM, KirbyJack said:

Truth be told, I’m a bit disheartened by the inordinate focus on Galactus and the Surfer. There is so much more interesting material in Thor ( and the FF ). 

It's all movie speculation.  Don't take it personally.

On 1/8/2022 at 2:50 PM, Mucheee1 said:

I have always loved this title. About 5 years ago I decided I needed to get as many of these as I could before the prices took off. Glad I did. Picked this one up in the last year, have always liked this cover.Thor156.thumb.jpg.7921deb4dc7d69d40f49780449eaec4a.jpg

I always like that cover also. The oversized sword is funny/cute in a good way 

Edited by littledoom

On 1/9/2022 at 11:24 AM, bpc3qh said:

Is there a way to track that? I never see things posted for sale on Instagram, and can't figure out what search to utilize.

I just bought two books on Instagram both being replacements of other copies, XM94, FF61. The only way I'm aware of to search a specific title or title with number is using hashtags. Example being....#asm50, #asm50cgc in the search box. I wish there was a way to track every slab that sells there!

Edited by MGsimba77

On 1/9/2022 at 9:03 AM, KirbyJack said:

disheartened by the inordinate focus on Galactus and the Surfer. There is so much more interesting material in Thor ( and the FF ). 

Looking forward to hype on Molecule Man, Blastaar the living bomb burst, Klaw master of sound, Inhumans movie goodness (Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Maximus, Triton, Crystal), and Firelord.

On 1/9/2022 at 8:48 PM, aardvark88 said:

Looking forward to hype on Molecule Man, Blastaar the living bomb burst, Klaw master of sound, Inhumans movie goodness (Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Maximus, Triton, Crystal), and Firelord.

…and Rama Tut, Attuma, The Watcher (has to happen, right?), and second rounds of Super-Skrull, Him and Agatha Harkness hype.

On 1/9/2022 at 9:56 PM, KirbyJack said:

…and Rama Tut, Attuma, The Watcher (has to happen, right?), and second rounds of Super-Skrull, Him and Agatha Harkness hype.

…and Annihilus!
And they may need to change the name, but Psycho Man would allow for a mind-blowing Ant-Man crossover :cloud9:

On 1/7/2022 at 9:31 AM, Brock said:

And Stilt-Man. Don’t forget Stilt-Man.

Nothing will compete with Kirby's FF Thor creativity but Mister Fear and Plunderer deserve a mention. I would add the Owl in there but only when Romita drew him. Throw in some interesting Kazar material and silver age DD isn't all bad.