• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,101 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2022 at 9:26 AM, skypinkblu said:

I keep talking to myself and telling people THAT is not the first Batgirl...

This is...

But I don't think anyone is listening;)

I'm listing my Tec. 359 on comicconnect in the next sale, but keeping the real first appearance.

1132303003_batman13955.thumb.jpg.25bbffac4b5948a8e0c4b49bb4fd9fd3.jpg

Can you provide any evidence of her appearing in this book?   Her name mentioned at least 3 or more times on the cover perhaps?  

On 1/16/2022 at 11:07 PM, KCOComics said:

I hope the kid buys them. It would be a great deal for him and will keep moving the hobby forward.   And I agree.. it still doesn't feel like a $350 book (nevermind whatever it's really worth).  But I feel that way about allot of books these days lol. 

plot twist: The kid does NOT want to buy them and said he rather spend his money on buying big key books before focusing on collecting the rest of the series.

Now I just play the waiting game for when he regrets it :D ("Wait...I could have bought ALL the Iron Man comics EVER for a grand? Including a mid-grade #1?").

We all have our comic-buying regrets that we wish we had done differently...I'm happy to be part of someones future core-memory regret :D

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 1/20/2022 at 11:30 AM, Math Teacher said:

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a ROM movie. If I remember correctly, Marvel doesn't own the rights to ROM anymore. I believe that Hasbro owns the rights.

I knowwwwww   ...............................    :cry:

JIM 83 and TOS 39 continue on an aggressive trajectory.

Last year I picked up a 9.0 and a 9.2 respectively for a fraction of these prices, JIM 83 7.5's are a a 60k book now?  

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/history.asp?item=1534516

And last I was watching the TOS 39 8.5 was 80k ish, not sure where it ended.

Its going to be an interesting year ..............