• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Coin is Coming!

424 posts in this topic

Well, it would be tough to follow all of those comments!

Besides, I like the coin -- but then I would as I am helping to bring it out.

I didn't expect it to be everyone's idea of fun! :D But thanks for checking it out!

Honestly though, if I am going to spend money on comic books, I am going to own and enjoy them. Why would I invest in a share of someone else's collection?

I didn't expect it to be something everyone's idea of would make fun of! :D But thanks for checking it out!

fixed that for ya.....

I didn't expect it to be everyone's idea of fun! :D But thanks for checking it out!

Honestly though, if I am going to spend money on comic books, I am going to own and enjoy them. Why would I invest in a share of someone else's collection?

Well, I guess you wouldn't. But some people would. There are many crypto fans out there (although not many here, from what I can tell! :D) who want something different.

This is an asset-based coin that invests its money (in this case XRP) into a collection of comics. One's share is based on the number of coins they own. There is nothing nefarious or mysterious about it.

He just mentioned it and that the comics will be displayed in his store, that's all. I truly hope some of you find it interesting, but if not, I understand.

Edited by JTBGOOD

I didn't expect it to be something everyone's idea of would make fun of! :D But thanks for checking it out!

fixed that for ya.....

Yes, well, I did expect that actually. While I am not a regular on this forum, I am on many and I know how they work.

Again, for those that hate it, no problem -- completely get it. For those that find it interesting I am glad. We are collectors trying to bring that kind of fun to the crypto world.

Well, I guess you wouldn't. But some people would. There are many crypto fans out there (although not many here, from what I can tell! :D) who want something different.

This is an asset-based coin that invests its money (in this case XRP) into a collection of comics. One's share is based on the number of coins they own. There is nothing nefarious or mysterious about it.

He just mentioned it and that the comics will be displayed in his store, that's all. I truly hope some of you find it interesting, but if not, I understand.

So it's Disney Dollars that aren't accepted anywhere and I'm assuming can't be returned.

Oh no wait, it's an investment that doesn't pay dividends and can be completely wiped out if you accidentally hit the ESC key on your computer at the wrong time.

Who's buying the comics??? You list on your website that ComicsPriceGuide values an Avengers #7 at $480. Hopefully you didn't pay that, or else you might have got took. Last real world sale was $281 and the average for the last year was $350. How do we know you (coiners) are spending our (coinees) money wisely??? If you are using ComicsPriceGuide prices as some sort of basis point we are not off to a good start already.

Jim

Jim