• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

ECCC variant by Dustin Nguyen limited to 900 copies

descender1_zpscxcsy61j.jpg

Anyone know where to purchase this variant (for a good price ^.^)? Is everyone going to eBay?

-Rev

Just wait for the show, people on Ebay are pre-selling and don't even have them yet. We all know what happened with Wytches NYCC last year.

ECCC variant by Dustin Nguyen limited to 900 copies

Anyone know where to purchase this variant (for a good price ^.^)? Is everyone going to eBay? -Rev

The store had 100 available for pre-order online only which I posted a link a few pages back but they sold out. They also had copies in-store starting yesterday but they sold out last night when I called today. The show is here in Seattle, but Saturday-Sunday tickets are sold out, only Friday tickets remain. A great show if you have never been up this way.

im sure they ended up allocating the online orders...have any of you greed hounds who ordered 100 had their orders confirmed.

I am sure most of those guys were joking around, but I suspect some orders were probably allocated. I got a few copies yesterday when I went into the store, my friend went in before closing and they had already sold out, they said a lot of people came in for them. They also had run out of the cover B standard as well.

For those curious, there is no "exclusive" markings on the front of the cover, but on the back cover at the bottom of the issue has the comic shop's logo and the comic con logo on it on either side of the UPC code.

I wouldn't be too sure of anyone joking about trying to buy them out....

You may have a point there but I suspect any orders like that were cancelled. They were limiting the amount a person could buy in-store so I assume they were doing that online too.

You may have a point there but I suspect any orders like that were cancelled. They were limiting the amount a person could buy in-store so I assume they were doing that online too.

I am quite sure Krighton is right. You under estimate the :censored: potential that greed brings out in some dealers.

I am quite sure Krighton is right. You under estimate the :censored: potential that greed brings out in some dealers.

Oh I am sure there probably are people who tried to order a ton, if not all, but more than likely those orders were cancelled. The guy at the shop mentioned to me the owner handles the online stuff so he probably canceled those orders. I don't know what the limit was for the online purchases, probably two or three per person I am guessing.

Just curious but what was the limit in store? I ordered some online without any problems but I didn't just order 1-2...

Yeah I got an order through for 5 and haven't been cancelled. Figured that was a fair and non offensive quantity lol