• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

anyone who can pre secure a 100 copies of the eccc book must be a wizard

This isn't the ECCC book...

Technically it is one of the ECCC variants for Descender, the store just decided to put 100 up via their website to sell online. It does have the ECCC logo on the back cover. I am not sure how many they sold in-store other than they told my friend last night when he went in that they sold out. I know that at least 900 are pulled aside for the con itself and the employee had told him the print run was 1200 copies. This doesn't mean they will have more for sale in the store before the show, that's their call, I just know that as of last night they didn't have anymore on the shelf. The in-store limit yesterday was 5 copies per person. My friend told me they only had the cover A on the shelf, maybe a dozen or so copies, all of the Cover B and the ECCC variant were gone.

This needs to be said again. Pointed out by Solar.

The Comics Dungeon is not an ECCC Variant. It will be available at ECCC but it is not the official ECCC variant and long term WILL be regarded as another store variant.

The Comics Dungeon is not an ECCC Variant. It will be available at ECCC but it is not the official ECCC variant and long term WILL be regarded as another store variant.

Yet it's the same cover?

Yet it's the same cover?

The sean murphy is the ECCC Cover.

thnks Jimmy, and I managed a confirmed order for the dungeon,,,, for 3 copies

Congrats on securing some copies. So I understand this right, if a person or a store does a variant, if they make it for a con and it is stamped with the con's logo, but they decide to sell in their store and at the con via their booth, then it's technically not an "official con" variant? If a publisher (Image in this case) does a variant for a con and offers it at their booth, then it would be the official "con" variant, correct? Not being a smart , just wanting to clarify if that is the case. Thanks in advance to whomever chimes in.

thnks Jimmy, and I managed a confirmed order for the dungeon,,,, for 3 copies

Congrats on securing some copies. So I understand this right, if a person or a store does a variant, if they make it for a con and it is stamped with the con's logo, but they decide to sell in their store and at the con via their booth, then it's technically not an "official con" variant? If a publisher (Image in this case) does a variant for a con and offers it at their booth, then it would be the official "con" variant, correct? Not being a smart , just wanting to clarify if that is the case. Thanks in advance to whomever chimes in.

a con variant is made by an artist to sell at a con and isn't made by a store setting up at a con.

For example, this cover is on the "other exclusives" page and not the ECCC Exclusives page. So when CGC grades them it was have the stores name stated not ECCC.

In other non related news, giving away some books in a contest

Signed Lemire Descender #1s - you don't have to buy anything (thumbs u

As a buyer yes, but this seller is going to cover more than 65% of his cost on 1 book, sell the other three at ? and maybe he could do well. Just a thought...

edit: actually its more like 90% on that first book

Correct numbers

$29.95 cost for 1 box, plus $26.95 shipping = $56.90

The two books released already for the next grail:

Sell the descender # 1

Heres whats up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DESCENDER-1-IMAGE-RARE-4CG-FOUR-COLOR-GRAILS-LIMITED-EXCLUSIVE-VARIANT-EDITION-/191528514219?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c97fd32ab

Sell the Spider Gwen # 1

Heres whats up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-SPIDER-GWEN-1-DALE-KEOWN-4-FOUR-COLOR-GRAIL-4CG-EXCLUSIVE-VARIANT-/131447409377?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9ae04ae1

the other two books we dont know yet