• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

I wanna see a sexy slave Leia AF cover.

Unfortunately for you, there was never a vintage (1977-1985 Kenner) Slave Leia figure :(

I'd pick up every single one of these, even if they went through the entire line including the Droids and Ewoks lines as well. I love'm!

Unfortunately for you, there was never a vintage (1977-1985 Kenner) Slave Leia figure :(

I'd pick up every single one of these, even if they went through the entire line including the Droids and Ewoks lines as well. I love'm!

There was never a Secret Wars Captain Marvel, Miles Morales, or Deadpool but they made those…

I believe they will make a Slave Leia eventually…she's too popular to not make it. Plus it will sell out almost fast that the exclusive Boba Fett.

There was never a Secret Wars Captain Marvel, Miles Morales, or Deadpool but they made those…

I believe they will make a Slave Leia eventually…she's too popular to not make it. Plus it will sell out almost fast that the exclusive Boba Fett.

If they veer that route(going outside the vintage Kenner line to appease popularity), then yeah, I can't argue.....they'd definitely throw out a Slave Leia.

It would be a lot of fun if they did a secret figure offer like they used to with the action figures- send in X amount of proof of purchases to receive an exclusive mail away figure cover (Bossk, Emperor, Anakin, etc). I'd be pi$$3d that I had to cut up some comics, but I'd probably do it for old times sake :)

This is a definite pickup!

11667270_10153095194306799_2707605368690034098_n_zpsrznrgy3z.jpg

Would it be wrong to say that this is my favorite cover thus far?

Jerome

You have a sweet AF cover sig line!

Thanks buddy, I'll soon have Boba, Chewy and 3PO in there, they are just too cool for school.

Jerome