• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

I'm giving it a few more days then I am going through the paypal process for a refund.

Let me buy out your order, risk and all lol

:baiting:

Ok just got email from John showing my order shipped today with stamp.com like others have said so maybe you guys will be next

Edited by Archaeon90

Speaking of action figure variants, I just noticed that DCBS has raised the price on their preorders from $3.99 to $8.00 across the board on all Secret Wars/Star Wars action figure variants.

Noticed that as well :pullhair:

Last name with a C.. so that's out the window.

I'm a "B" and mine are in transit, have been since April 28th.

This Media Mail BS is really starting to bug me. I had a chance to get some to someone who was going to Philly for on-site grading and now that is shot because unless they come today & I send them overnight (which will basically eat any profit), they'll never make it to him in time before he leaves for the con.

*sigh*

-slym

Ok just got email from John showing my order shipped today with stamp.com like others have said so maybe you guys will be next

Prepare to wait forever on Media Mail.

:sorry:

-slym

Where are you Slym? Alaska, Guam, Hawaii?!?!?! When I ship media mail it is there in 4 days average. I do have the Jacksonville hub which is known for getting it done right most of the time but still.

-slym

I'm hoping being in UK the priority mail they sent them from USPS will be about 7/10 days :wishluck:

Where are you Slym? Alaska, Guam, Hawaii?!?!?! When I ship media mail it is there in 4 days average. I do have the Jacksonville hub which is known for getting it done right most of the time but still.

North Carolina. Mine have been in transit for 6 business days, and no sign of them today.

Again, we were promised Priority Mail, paid Priority prices, yet are getting them shipped via Media. That's my problem here.

-slym

I'm hoping being in UK the priority mail they sent them from USPS will be about 7/10 days :wishluck:

Lucky you, at least you are getting Priority Mail service.

;)

-slym

North Carolina. Mine have been in transit for 6 business days, and no sign of them today.

Again, we were promised Priority Mail, paid Priority prices, yet are getting them shipped via Media. That's my problem here.

-slym

I complained about this a few months ago in the probation thread. If you pay for a certain way of shipping and receive something else. A lot of people told me to shut up and deal with it.

I don't remember paying for Priority Mail. I remember paying for a flat fee.

I need to find my invoice. I swore I ordered 60 copies, but it said I ordered 59 and my shipping was $26.95 or whatever. It's like he canceled 1 copy and added the $20 to the flat rate shipping. I received a medium flat rate box...

You had every right to be upset & complain about that. Anyone telling you to shut up & deal with it are individual_without_enough_empathys. I'd bet to a high percentage that if it happened to them, they'd complain.

Sorry that happened, man.

-slym

-slym

Can you show me you were promised Priority Mail? Is that proof still online or do you have a screenshot?

Can you show me you were promised Priority Mail? Is that proof still online or do you have a screenshot?

I can't & I don't. It is possible that I assumed as much, because of the price. That, and others seemed to think/remember something about Priority Mail.

Regardless, being charged $8.50 to ship two comics via Media Mail is ridiculous. Having a flat-rate shipping fee and others being charged $20 more after the fact is ridiculous.

Someone here earlier said "Good luck getting this guy to do this again, with all the flack he's taking." (paraphrased) - I know I certainly wouldn't, and won't, buy anything from him ever again.

:)

-slym

I remember seeing something about it would be better to have it sent to a home address instead of po box....because UPS was going to be used primarily.

I can see UPS charging around $8.50 - mine were sent to a house, not an apartment or PO box. And they were sent Media Mail. I now have proof as the mailman seemed to have forgotten to deliver my parcel earlier, he just brought it now. I am holding the box in my hand.

$8.50 to ship a 1-pound package from IN to NC.

Nope. Not right at all. Even with the mailer he had to buy, $5 max is what I would have charged.

I just looked it up - from his ZIP to mine, a 1-lb parcel costs $2.69 to ship Media. Let's say the mailer cost him $1.50 (which seems high, knowing he bought them in bulk) we are looking at $4.19 total cost.

I paid $8.50.

meh

If this were eBay, he'd be getting 1 star for his shipping DSR. At least the copies look nice, easy 9.6s.

-slym