• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

First teaser trailer should drop soon.

43pullL.jpg

Doesn't that say Feb. of next year?

It was an arbitrary date, as there is no way they are going to run the first trailer a month before the movie is released.

First teaser trailer should drop soon.

Doesn't that say Feb. of next year?

It was an arbitrary date, as there is no way they are going to run the first trailer a month before the movie is released.

Right, just have never seen the trailer info. like that before.

I would assume at this point it wouldn't give us much more than they have been showing on IG.

Logan synopsis released:

LOGAN Synopsis Possibly Revealed (Spoilers)

A new plot summary showed up on IMDB, which builds upon what we already know about the film and adds some significant details. Now, anyone with an IMDB pro account can post summary's like this, but it doesn't seem to be a coincidence since the Logan trailer has already been classified and is expected to drop sometime tomorrow. You can view the plot summary below.

Set in the future of 2024, Logan and Professor Charles Xavier must cope with the loss of the X-Men when a corporation led by Nathaniel Essex is destroying the world, with Logan's healing abilities slowly fading away and Xavier's Alzheimer's forcing him to forget. Logan must defeat Nathaniel Essex with the help of a young girl named Laura Kinney, a female clone of Wolverine.

The biggest reveal here is Nathaniel Essex's role, though the fact that the X-Men no longer exist is also crucial. It was known that Essex, also known as Mr. Sinister, was going to be involved, but no one knew in what capacity. Here it seems he is in control of the very thing destroying the earth and possibly had a hand in destroying the X-Men.

If that is the case, it will differ from how they died in the Old Man Logan series. In the comic, Mysterio altered Logan's perception, and Logan commenced to defending the school from enemies like Omega Red, Sabretooth, and the rest of the X-Men's rogues gallery. Unfortunately, he then realizes he's been fighting his teammates the entire time and has managed to kill them all.

Trailer drops tomorrow!

The trailer shows Wolverine standing in an empty field. In voice over, Wolverine intones:

"Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. God made me last too long."

The sneak peek also reveals that the full trailer for Logan will be released tomorrow, Oct. 20.

Interesting theme music with the leaked trailer.

What have I become

My sweetest friend

Everyone I know goes away

In the end

And you could have it all

My empire of dirt

I will let you down

I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns

Upon my liar's chair

Full of broken thoughts

I cannot repair

Beneath the stains of time

The feelings disappear

You are someone else

I am still right here

Man I must really hate comic movies because that did absolutely nothing for me. Started daydreaming half way through.

I love the dark tones and the heart touching parts of it. Most super hero movies seem 2 dimensional in nature and I really liked the way Suicide Squad pulled in some emotional moments with Deadshot and his daughter. Now if they can toe the line between being too serious with some funny parts thrown in I see a definite hit.

Edited by 1Cool

I feel like they may have went too young with X-23.

But from a first "appearance" per say it may work for their advantage. If the movie is a hit then they can roll out a series where she is a teen/adult and move her story line forward. I also like her being a child because this movie should be about Wolverine leaving and giving the nod to the next generation.

That was excellent!

Mangold and Jackman had said they wanted to go for more a western theme. It definitely has that feel for Wolverine's 'last' go-around.

Is the girl too young to be X-23, or was that around the age she first appeared?