• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: Rogue One
1 1

624 posts in this topic

So is that android an early C3PO and that's how they'll explain why he didn't say he knew Luke and Leia were related (one of the big plot holes of the first 2 triologies)?

It seems more like HK-47 from the Knights of the Old Republic game. Hunter assassin droid.

They ( Bail Organa, Kenobi, Yoda) decided to wiped 3POs mind at the end of ROTS.

The new droid is some kind of battle droid from what I've read out on the net.

Edit: The above post on the droid is probably more correct than my statement.

Edited by Catwomancomics

Hell yeah!!! gonna be better than force awakens
So, you're saying you've seen the entire movie? Otherwise, no way to tell that from a 2 minute trailer.

I am more interested in this than the abomination (to me) that was Force Awakens.

So, you're saying you've seen the entire movie? Otherwise, no way to tell that from a 2 minute trailer.

I am more interested in this than the abomination (to me) that was Force Awakens.

Me too. I want an original story without them blowing up another Death Star.

Isn't this a prequel to Star Wars and explains how the Rebels got the plans used to destroy the Death Star in the original movie?

So is that android an early C3PO and that's how they'll explain why he didn't say he knew Luke and Leia were related (one of the big plot holes of the first 2 triologies)?

It seems more like HK-47 from the Knights of the Old Republic game. Hunter assassin droid.

hope it's a homage to HK-47!! :) a sarcastic comment about meatbags would seal the deal.

Me too. I want an original story without them blowing up another Death Star.

Isn't this a prequel to Star Wars and explains how the Rebels got the plans used to destroy the Death Star in the original movie?

^^

Yes. This film will give fans the back story of how it all happened.

^^

Yes. This film will give fans the back story of how it all happened.

I've been guessing that the chick from Rogue One is one of the Bothans than Mon Mothma was referring to at the end of Episode IV. hm Or maybe she's not a Bothan at all, whatever race the Bothans are that she was referring to. (shrug)

f65b01c0-df2a-0133-77c7-0e7c926a42af.gif