• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: Rogue One
1 1

624 posts in this topic

I finally just watched the trailer and I have no interest. I didn't for Force Awakens either, but I caved in and was dragged to see it and wish I hadn't. This Rogue thing looks like they are trying to make it way to serious and Disney will never ever do anything new, it will all be rehashed original trilogy stuff since they have to forever pander to the prequel haters, the ones that hate anything creative, imaginative or new.

Making an actual serious Star Wars film would be something new for disney. And the prequels were disliked because the writing and acting was terrible. And the movies looked like garbage when they went full CGI. Had nothing to do with everything being new.

This better be good. After the by the numbers TFA, Disney better knock it out the park. Dissapointed that we have to go back into prequel territory again (strike 1) but being hopeful.

Oh, I don't mind. It'll be fun to see Vader on the big screen again.

Anyone know anything about ticket sales?

Force was already out by now and last I heard was Nov 7 and that came and went.

AMC is selling towards end of November but no exact date.

ABC announced a special look at Star Wars Rogue One on Thanksgiving Day.

Star Wars News Net speculates ticket sales that same day.