• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION

744 posts in this topic

So heritage went from being benched to walk off home run. Interesting.

They must be using performance enhancing substances - it's the only rational explanation..

Gentlemen, I remind you that baseball is dead! Nobody understands these references any more. :baiting:

Its going to be very interesting to see where a few of the Church books end up given the sales history - Acton 25 and the Adv. 47 are two examples where we have multiple sales of the same book, on HA, occurring over more than a decade.

mile high all select 4 made my tiddly wink.
I'm thinking about trying for it. Someone else mentioned destroyed credit rating. hm
I can't imagine Verzyl not winning this one...

I'm thinking about trying for it. Someone else mentioned destroyed credit rating. hm

heard he lost all his money betting kentucky to win it all.

:idea: A high credit rating is just an indication of failure - a failure to take full advantage of the resources available to you as a consumer.

(thumbs u

This is shaping up to be the best HA for comics in years. hm

Orig. art, iconic keys in grade, Church books, Gaines File copies, killer Timely. :insane: ...Darn if it isn't second mortgage city! :o

heard he lost all his money betting kentucky to win it all.

Alas, I know where he'll make it up. :facepalm:

Wonderful Cap #3 and Speed #28!! :cloud9:

cap 3 is ok...rusty staple hurts it for me....

But its cap 3

I admit I perused the auction preview from my phone and didn't even catch the staples I was so busy hitting Track on every other lot from the tiny pics but that Just goes to show not all 5.0s are created equal ;) so many cool books though!! Wonder Woman #6 and #7. Not one but 2 Cap 74s!! I like the Green Hornet #13 and the Four Favorites #11. The Fox books are out of this world neato!! The Daredevil V Hitler and the Larson MF54 look like they were printed yesterday!! the Whiz 2(1) 3, and #4 are very nice!! the list Goes on and on I suppose. I'm just hoping you guys and gals all spend enough dough to detract yourselves from a book I really want in the CLink auction haha!!! lol

Yea cool book, but not one I'm destroying my credit rating over lol.

Yea cool book, but not one I'm destroying my credit rating over lol.

Clearly you value your credit rating too highly. It's just a number! ;)

O no there are 2 pieces of art and one book I am throwing my entire bonus at lol, and then some. HA has some great pieces in this one.

BTW Gator how do you think the MF 73 will be affected by the cover reattached with non-manufacturing staples? Even with the tape stains, it still has real strong eye appeal for a 3.0.