• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Wow 117 pages Skybound and WD addiction really has taken ahold of you guys. The odds are stacked against you. Take those funds and go buy a key and that will be a guarantee win in the long run. 2c

This reminds me of those grab bags on fleabay. You could win a IH 181. 500 bags left and if you are the winner let me know. Good luck everyone. doh!

I should

Wow 117 pages Skybound and WD addiction really has taken ahold of you guys. The odds are stacked against you. Take those funds and go buy a key and that will be a guarantee win in the long run. 2c

This reminds me of those grab bags on fleabay. You could win a IH 181. 500 bags left and if you are the winner let me know. Good luck everyone. doh!

would be smarter for me to finish out my Boy Comics collection than mess with these...but...I do like the thrill of opening the boxes.

^^

what if you're not looking for any guarantees and comics are not an investment for you. I have no interest in going to buy a book I have no connection with.

the dead rules mofos

what if you're not looking for any guarantees and comics are not an investment for you. I have no interest in going to buy a book I have no connection with.

the dead rules mofos

With only the exceptions of the true WD fans who really want just the WD books and to some of the other very few titles. ? We love you (worship)

the dead rules mofos

+1

Thinking about getting a couple more myself. I'm aiming for a B&W set though. I have no delusions of being lucky enough to get the WD ticket. Odds of a B&W at least seam reasonable with the added fun of a potential ticket.

My two came in today. Everyting was packaged excellent. Those guys at Skybound always do a great job.

I ordered two of the boxes with the hopes one would be B/W and one would be Color. Both were color. You win some you lose some. No biggie.

Well my last two boxes came preopened... That was very unexpected and disappointing.

I'm guessing from an ebay seller? They probably just checked that the colors were ok before shipping them out.

Oh and if your box says the shipping number has been processed but not shipped...I emailed skybound today and they said my box wasn't scanned by the USPS in LA when it was shipped out.

Nope that's what was most surprising. I've gotten a lot of stuff from them before and have been very happy so I'd rather not say who it was since I have an email to them and I'm awaiting their response. I'll just say I wouldn't have paid what I did for two opened color sets. That really bothered me