• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear that Krighton, was hoping you'd hit HUGE. :(

I'm sooo tempted to try my luck once or twice more, but think I'll quit while ahead. (Unless I win huge in poker this week, then I'll treat myself to another 2 boxes lol).

802 grams and 797

1 more box and im done

Don't do it! You can't even say you're quitting while you're ahead...

Based on 20 tickets and 250 B&W sets in a rumoured print run of 2000 sets, your odds are:

1:200 chance of a ticket. 1:8 chance of a B&W.

my last two arrived today and I'm just hoping for one B/W set

after hearing Knighton luck I suspect they are both color

Ha-ha chalk me up for 0 for 3 as well, two more at home though :wishluck:

Someone should have started a full running tally in this thread. (How many B&W sets pulled and how many colours pulled). There is only 114 pages for someone to go back through and read and do the numbers on :baiting:

My tracking info from Skybound had an expected delivery date today, but doesn't look like it's going to show.

Of course, checking tracking info and the last thing it says is "Arrival at USPS Origin Facility Los Angeles"

:wishluck: for tomorrow.

Oh, my set was brought back from SDCC by a friend and the box had a split corner (was like that when I opened the box). One of the books (Outcast) had a dinged LRC but the rest were in NM+ shape.

But seeing how poorly packed the boxes have arrived from Skybound makes me wonder if the slabs people win will arrive unscathed!

hm

Hmmmm.... I received both a set from an ebay seller listed as sealed AND one from Skybound today. I suspect the one from the ebay seller has been resealed. There's no stickie barcode on it like with the one direct from Skybound and there's a circular hole in the shrinkwrap plastic on the front. Damn, not sure I want to open the other one now....

Hmmmm.... I received both a set from an ebay seller listed as sealed AND one from Skybound today. I suspect the one from the ebay seller has been resealed. There's no stickie barcode on it like with the one direct from Skybound and there's a circular hole in the shrinkwrap plastic on the front. Damn, not sure I want to open the other one now....

Paranoid much? :P

My version from SDCC had no barcode and there were holes in the shrinkwrap.

Is the wrap crinkly? The process isn't perfect.

PICS!

My 4 just arrived from skybound(I know it said 2 per customer but they honored the 4 in my cart). One had a circular hole in the shrinkwrap. I said it must be a sign. I opened that box and it was a black and white variant! :banana: All 4 have the barcode. What do I do with the other 3?

Is anyone tracking sales of the discovered/redeemed slabs on eBay?

I think the Manifest Destiny #1 (regular cover) was listed at $999. It might have sold?

it was ended by seller .. maybe sold off ebay

wish they had the MD creators sign the label instead of Kirkman (or with Kirkman) 2c

It's relisted for $799