• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SD Con 2015 Gathering

116 posts in this topic

Dr. Love, the professor of romance, returned this year to further educate the group on the beauty of love.

GF2015_13.jpg

Kind of a disconnect between the comic's title and the scene on the cover. :D

That's all.

For those interested in last year's gathering:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7928045

RHG's magnificent set of pre-Bats Tec is even better. (worship)(worship)

GF2015_37.jpg

LOVE that comic. Especially this particular copy.

I hated missing the gathering, and appreciated the return invite by RHG, but by the time Friday rolled around I had sold all the books I brought to show off!

:(

It was an unbelievable evening. The company was great, the books were just blow away stunning. I was seeing many of these for the first time - I mean literally, not just first time in the hand - so it was a combination of the content and the quality. OMG!

Thank you Adamstrange for taking pics! And RHG for hosting!

You guys never fail to amaze. Great books all around (and art), and you get the feeling like your're almost there in the mix(at least i do :sumo: )

Thanks for planning, attending, sharing AND posting. Well done gentlemen :golfclap:

...'see' you next year :) .

Everyone was amazed at this exceedingly choice Ryan Heshka recreation of Baker's Cinderella 25. (worship)

GF2015_15.jpg

Whoa! How cool is this? (worship)

Way cool buddy! :cloud9:

Ryan's work on this CL 25 is extraordinary, and I was (and am) over the moon excited about it. Even Mrs. Dr. Love, who when she met me thought my fascination with romance comics was "interesting" and "different", was totally stoked when she saw it!