• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA AUGUST 27-29 SIGNATURE AUCTION

671 posts in this topic

just realized that aug 27th I'm on a plane to san pedro sula Honduras :cry:

wifi on the plane (thumbs u

International wifi is still kinda not a thing. I mean it exists but the chances are much higher that his flight will not have wifi than that it does.

just realized that aug 27th I'm on a plane to san pedro sula Honduras :cry:

Internet bid. (shrug)

by nature I am a live bidder only in heritage auctions. May have to make an exception this time

Screw the HA auction. I would take Honduras any day over another comic auction!
you would take a third world, poverty driven , murder Capitol of the world over comic books ...not me. But I have to go, so I go :)

Yeah, I breezed through yesterday putting in a lot of bids. I was leading on probably 30 or 40 books. That's down to just a few now.

Funny auction for me. There are some very nice books, but some will close well beyond my means--Suspense 3, for instance. Others don't quite fit my collecting focus enough to stretch to pay the probable hammer prices.

Possible I'll strike out on this one. hm

Kind of OT, but there was a really long pause in today's HA rare book auction. One lot I would definitely have bid up well beyond what it hammered for if the auction had been on time. Unfortunately, I had to leave when the delay reached more than an hour.

Bad news for consignors, I would think.

with the website upgrades new information is provided. So far 4,213 people have bid via internet or mail.

It appears, 32562 people are tracking items (total which includes some bidders who track items).

Interesting....