• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

Ya, this ain't my first rodeo lol Im aware how much Lee and Miller's cgc sigs cost. Good thing none of the other comic guests announced so far don't charge for autos.

How much is a Frank Miller sig at FanExpo (assuming a CGC witness etc)?

A Frank Miller Cgc signature is $150 plus Cgc fees and return shipping to Canada. These items can be dropped off and done privately if you don't want to wait in line. Either way you still have to pay this fee for the items.'

Ya, this ain't my first rodeo lol Im aware how much Lee and Miller's cgc sigs cost. Good thing none of the other comic guests announced so far don't charge for autos.

How much is a Frank Miller sig at FanExpo (assuming a CGC witness etc)?

Also how much is a raw Miller sig or is it through lottery only? As well, will the rest of the team be doing separate signings?

Brian, Andy and klaus will be signing through out the day the charge is $20 for Cgc and $10 for raw items.

Raw Miller sigs are one free per person via the lottery or $75 per item if you want to drop them off.

You guys have fun with that. Ill go use my vip to get Mark Hamill sigs while you guys jump thru hoops to try and meet miller. Couldnt have made it any more complicated if you tried.

Miller is actually super easy and I urge anyone with questions to pm me on here, email me at comicsketchart@gmail.com, text my cell at 615-479-1252, or see me at the start of the show.

i was at both orlando and dallas.

i saw the hemorrhage of people waiting for miller. it was a mess. but the lines went quick and smoothly. from what i saw............people were very happy to queue up and wait for miller. these were also the free signatures without having to buy a special package.

are the signatures expensive ? sure. but like you have said. its frank miller ! :)

i saw some people taking pics of miller at the signing. but i dont think anyone took a pic WITH miller.

that said. i will be in toronto this year :)

Correct during the public signing there will be no photos with Miller.

I believe that answers everything. I'm sorry it wasn't sooner we have been so busy getting ready for sdcc and with Frank in nyc this week that I didn't see these posts.

Voice actors:

KEVIN CONROY

Batman

joins Mark Hamill (the Joker)

DAVID HAYTER

Metal Gear Solid

JENNIFER HALE

Mass Effect 3

CHARLES MARTINET

Super Mario Bros.

MAURICE LAMARCHE

Futurama

ROB PAULSON

Animaniacs

(His name is Robert Paulson! lol)

BILL FARMER

Goofy

Margaret Atwood and Johnny Christmas will be officially launching the graphic novel Angel Catbird at Fan Expo Canada. Atwood will be appearing on Saturday only.

Will she be only signing her book or will she be signing other items?

Atwood is so nice. I met her for the first time last December, I'm sure she'd sign anything you put in front of her. (however, her only other comic book work is that Secret Love of Geek Girls book which I'm sure can not be graded.)

There is no way next year will be able to compare to this year. Too good of a line up.

It's pretty amazing, but this time last year who knew we'd have this line-up? These things come together organically.