• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s MOON KNIGHT series starring Oscar Isaac (2022)
7 7

563 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 3/1/2022 at 5:01 AM, Bosco685 said:

@CGC Mike just a heads up this thread was only as far back as Page 3. Yet the search feature for 'Moon Knight' had no hits.

Have you ever tried searching from CGC's home page, instead of the chat forum?  I have been using that lately, and have found greater success in finding what I want.

On 3/1/2022 at 8:24 AM, CGC Mike said:

Have you ever tried searching from CGC's home page, instead of the chat forum?  I have been using that lately, and have found greater success in finding what I want.

Oh. Interesting. I will give that a try instead. THANK YOU, Mike! :cheers:

Korean promotional:

Edit: I've been told that the hieroglyphics on his leg say: "If you're reading this, you're too close" (obviously is just Google 1to1 translation a graphic designer tried to translate. Looking to confirm this)

edit 2: Seems other promotions are saying this translation of hieroglyph on his suit say "Rise and Live Again As My Fist of Vengence. My Moon Knight"

ldw3rk619wk81.jpg.f7c5a4cf26b87b849361fcc50b3597b8.jpg

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 3/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Some new random promotional art has appeared. Not really anything new, but offers some clear shots and insight into how they are marketing him.

Hide contents

8f8mfpa0ull81.jpg.e0eb5af95f57673bd24baeff91225a18.jpg0ewr5qa0ull81.jpg.1ed41a8a46ed414ea7a457acf2c3b36e.jpg1vex1sb0ull81.jpg.de62357954ead50c791c538ace50b136.jpg

I wonder if they may be using the top regular costume for the 'hero' costume, and the Mr Knight costume for the villain? It'd make for an interesting twist, and fits with the usual 'villain is a reflection of the hero'. 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:46 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I wonder if they may be using the top regular costume for the 'hero' costume, and the Mr Knight costume for the villain? It'd make for an interesting twist, and fits with the usual 'villain is a reflection of the hero'. 

I'll be honest, since it is clear most studios don't have much respect for audience intelligence if this hero/villian dynamic was true they would have given Mr Knight RED glowing eyes so nobody would be confused about 'who bad man?' :D 

On 3/7/2022 at 10:41 PM, Sauce Dog said:

I'll be honest, since it is clear most studios don't have much respect for audience intelligence if this hero/villian dynamic was true they would have given Mr Knight RED glowing eyes so nobody would be confused about 'who bad man?' :D 

That is so sad, but you're absolutely right. lol