• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,445 posts in this topic

I think I bought this from Adam Strange (if he is who I think he is)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Unfortunately, I got blown out of the pond during the floor bidding on this Taliaferro Sunday from '36 (went for $23,000 incl. fees). Still, it's one of the nicest pieces of Duck art I've seen for sale this decade so here's a permanent pic.

taliaferro36.jpg

This just in - Repatriated in trade from Europe. Of course he got some other Disneys from me, but I like the high grade Kelly covers.

Cool Kelly cover thumbsup2.gif

Wow, huge run of Uncle Scrooges will be in the August Heritage Signature auction. Guess all those high prices are driving HG copies out of the woodwork. Of particular note are the #62 and #63 from the Salida pedigree. Not a pedigree you see for sale very often, and I didn't realize the pedigree ran so late (1967).

Wow, huge run of Uncle Scrooges will be in the August Heritage Signature auction. Guess all those high prices are driving HG copies out of the woodwork. Of particular note are the #62 and #63 from the Salida pedigree. Not a pedigree you see for sale very often, and I didn't realize the pedigree ran so late (1967).

Au contraire poke2.gif

Previously asked and answered