• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Am I mistaken or did US shipping from ComicLink use to be $10? $20 now

Not mistaken, it did go up. But now instead of the rate going up after your fourth book you can ship up to 10 books for the same $20. That's a pretty good deal if you buy in bulk.

Hey all --

I've never owned a copy of this book, but I love all the first appearances it has -- such a rarity for the Bronze Age. I've been waiting a while to find the 'right copy' of this book since I really don't like white lines down the spine or mis-registration...this one has great QP, though.

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Iron%20Man%2055_zpsrrscq1kv.jpg

Great looking copy, congrats ! I'm liking the cert number for a tight grading period = it's probably 9.4+ .

There should also be a special club for perfectly wrapped copies like this one. Keeps the riff raff out.

Yes, definitely nice QP on this copy here. (thumbs u

Has this book cooled back down as compared to a couple of years ago, or is it still managing to hold onto its price gains and stay at GPA? hm

It's still moving up YoY :grin:

January was my first purchase from CLink. Just wondering how long it usually takes them to ship once the label has been created. It's been officially 1 week now and no movement. Will probably contact them today - just curious if that's their norm.

Give them some time. It will take a bit longer. At least a couple of weeks. They have their factory line going and are moving hundreds of comics out the door. If you're getting paid, it takes right at 30 days for auction proceeds.