• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CGC 8.0...ONLY KNOWN DOUBLE COVER GRADED FOR SALE.

198 posts in this topic

Any questions please feel free to ask.

OK...

Why did you not fill out your complete board profile when you signed up? I never understand that...

When is your birthday?

What is your occupation?

What are your hobbies?

What do you collect?

What is your most desired collectable [sic]?

He'll let you know for 2k by western union or cash at the meet up.

. Asking $2,000 or best offer. No paypal. Cash, money order or western union only but meeting up in my area is preferred.

Something to make a potetial buyer not feel ok with wandering into your "preferred area" with 2k in cash in their pocket?

No worries. Meet-up is at Phil's parking lot.

Phil's parking lot :cloud9:

lol

Sorry, i was working so i couldnt come on the page. You have questions, i can answer them. And yes i am new to the boards but im also still trying to figure this site out. If people have questions, feel free to text me. 630-461-2552...yes im putting my number out there. The stupid comments are getting old.

Sorry, i was working so i couldnt come on the page. You have questions, i can answer them. And yes i am new to the boards but im also still trying to figure this site out. If people have questions, feel free to text me. 630-461-2552...yes im putting my number out there. The stupid comments are getting old.

Welcome to the boards. Afraid stupid comments SOP

:facepalm: Yeah I don't see this going bad.

Trust me shadow, im use to dealing with stupid stuff. Im giving them a chance to actually act like adults

Adults? O.K. You are free to start a sales thread right out of you're first post, no problem.

How about introducing yourself in the proper thread and try and join in some conversations first and become part of this great community instead of just thinking its craig list or ebay. But again, you're free to try and sell on here right out of the box.

Oh, and by the way there is no shipping information in the beginning of your thread.

WTTB (thumbs u

Trust me shadow, im use to dealing with stupid stuff. Im giving them a chance to actually act like adults

Adults? O.K. You are free to start a sales thread right out of you're first post, no problem.

How about introducing yourself in the proper thread and try and join in some conversations first and become part of this great community instead of just thinking its craig list or ebay. But again, you're free to try and sell on here right out of the box.

Oh, and by the way there is no shipping information in the beginning of your thread.

WTTB (thumbs u

Plus the disingenuous marketing ploy

Your first posts on the board are to try to sell a book for four figures, with a misleading thread title, without even bothering to even read the selling rules first, without bothering to even figure out how to post pictures here, without using PayPal (the safest form of payment for someone here to purchase), and without a single reference to ease any potential buyers' concerns -- and you think the people here are stupid?

First of all chisox fan, i didnt call anyone stupid, i said im use to stupid stuff. If your going to attack me for something, at least attack me for something i actually said. And no, people wernt asking questions, people jumped on me immediately. And im still trying to be nice but it has become pretty clear that its ok for people to be a-holes to new people here. I dont have time to sit on chat boards all day so no, i didnt get a chance to introduce myself to anyone. Me and my wife just got a new house and i was trying to sell this fast to suprise her with something she wanted for the house but we couldnt afford right now since we just put a huge downpayment on this house so no, i didnt have time to search through the site and unfortunately that was a mistake by me but if you think for one second im going to sit here and let people attack me and not respond, think again. So, again, if people want to ask me questions im more than willing to answer them,.

First of all chisox fan, i didnt call anyone stupid, i said im use to stupid stuff. If your going to attack me for something, at least attack me for something i actually said. And no, people wernt asking questions, people jumped on me immediately. And im still trying to be nice but it has become pretty clear that its ok for people to be a-holes to new people here. I dont have time to sit on chat boards all day so no, i didnt get a chance to introduce myself to anyone. Me and my wife just got a new house and i was trying to sell this fast to suprise her with something she wanted for the house but we couldnt afford right now since we just put a huge downpayment on this house so no, i didnt have time to search through the site and unfortunately that was a mistake by me but if you think for one second im going to sit here and let people attack me and not respond, think again. So, again, if people want to ask me questions im more than willing to answer them,.

0kGyz0v.gif