• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

I quite enjoyed it

On a 1/10 scale what would you rank it....not better than the dark knight....I bet

7. Lots of action at times

Fun interaction. A surprise or two (or 3). A bit fragmented at times with too much going on at times but not bad by any stretch

I trust Gator over the critics.

Most critics, with the exception of a couple, are over educated under worked snobs who could not survive a cold bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 :sumo: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The movie is terrible. Start dumping your Tec 27s now. Batman will be worthless after this movie. My apartment will act as the landfill for all those worthless books. Send them over quick folks!

Whats your address lol Should i send Bat 1 with it (shrug)

The Bat 1's will be stored at my Brother's apartment, which is conveniently located 6 blocks from my own apartment (not a joke) Please send them separately, we expect such an influx of books because of how bad the movie is, that we do not have the man power to manually sort. Thank you in advance.

I am looking forward to seen this movie even though Superman could simply sit down and wait till Batman ages and dies or simply throw him into space or into the sun and pouf no more Batman....or even better yet throw the whole planet Earth into the Sun it would be like a drop of water simply evaporating (Batman is my favorite character of all time but fighting superman is just insane)!! Superman could kill Batman in a million different ways.

Edited by Hulk1962

I am looking forward to seen this movie even though Superman could simply sit down and wait till Batman ages and dies or simply throw him into space or into the sun and pouf no more Batman....or even better yet throw the whole planet Earth into the Sun it would be like a drop of water simply evaporating (Batman is my favorite character of all time but fighting superman is just insane)!! Superman could kill Batman in a million different ways.

Wouldn't be a very long movie if he did

Wouldn't be a very long movie if he did

But it might be a better one...

A bad Supe vs. Bat movie won't slow down any big Supe/Bat GA keys. Those books stand alone with or without a movie. . . .
(thumbs u

Save your money to buy more keys.

This movie violates the KISS rule.

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

:makepoint:

I expect it to be watchable. I never thought the trailer looked that great so I am a little surprised by the negative reviews but not shocked. I thought it would score somewhere around an 8 but even IGN which is a nerd site gave it a 6.8.

Superman doesn't kill. (tsk)

Reviews doesn't matter with this movie. It's going to make a ton of money the next couple of weeks with little competition. I think it looks like a mess but I will see it with my kids anyways. I expect little going in so expectations can be easily matched if it's a least half way watchable.

Superman doesn't kill. (tsk)

Except for all those times that he has.

Reviews doesn't matter with this movie. It's going to make a ton of money the next couple of weeks with little competition. I think it looks like a mess but I will see it with my kids anyways. I expect little going in so expectations can be easily matched if it's a least half way watchable.

When people are OK to settle for mediocrity, just because that is all that is on offer, producers tend to be lazier, more entitled, and produce even more mediocrity.

A couple of bad superhero movies are OK, but if it becomes routine they may crash like video games in the 80s. Hope it does not happen, though!

I also note that Affleck was a horrible Daredevil and should not have been re-cast in any kind of super hero role, in particular such a key one.