• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,501 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2022 at 12:07 PM, The Meta said:

I've seen every episode, but granted, that was nearly 40 years ago

Yeah, easy to forget all the wacky stuff they got up to. The Autobots also went surfing in another episode, though that was serious™. 

Edit: Looks like he comes with the surfboard too. Missed that. 

Edited by Cat

On 9/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, Cat said:

He dunked a basketball in the G1 cartoon. 

d6dbe34385187af52e2a37b2223e2404.gif.9483ea142b911485ea582d7608780271.gif

Yup, @Catgot it! These ultimates come with lots accessories that are references to semi-obscure cartoon moments. That’s really the appeal, to me. They even have a Tracks figure coming in the next wave for him to dunk over!

On 9/19/2022 at 12:40 AM, F For Fake said:

Yup, @Catgot it! These ultimates come with lots accessories that are references to semi-obscure cartoon moments. That’s really the appeal, to me. They even have a Tracks figure coming in the next wave for him to dunk over!

Which wasn't fair, as if you saw the height chart it was like Peter Dinklage guarding Shaq. Poor Tracks had no chance. 

And thanks again for doing that competition for me, @F For Fake. I can tell you for sure I was not the winner.

The hunt continues. 

On 9/18/2022 at 11:42 AM, Cat said:

Which wasn't fair, as if you saw the height chart it was like Peter Dinklage guarding Shaq. Poor Tracks had no chance. 

And thanks again for doing that competition for me, @F For Fake. I can tell you for sure I was not the winner.

The hunt continues. 

Sorry bud, I didn’t get any Twitter notifications so I’m assuming I didn’t get it either. 

On 9/19/2022 at 1:46 AM, F For Fake said:

Sorry bud, I didn’t get any Twitter notifications so I’m assuming I didn’t get it either. 

Yeah, winner was 'mister-geek-dave' and they got a surprise third pack of human Splinter and Shredder. Nice give away. 

Thank you so much for entering that for me. I genuinely appreciate it, and if I can ever help you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me! 

On 9/22/2022 at 3:09 PM, Namtak said:

Update alien project!its going slow but promising.one side of the upper leg finnally took shape but no skin,next issue...still here are some of the tesult so far on the leg.

20220922_160302.jpg

20220922_160313.jpg

20220922_160359.jpg

ah dang, lol , I didn't realize how huge this thing is going to be :whatthe: 

On 9/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, Namtak said:

Update alien project!its going slow but promising.one side of the upper leg finnally took shape but no skin,next issue...still here are some of the tesult so far on the leg.

20220922_160302.jpg

20220922_160313.jpg

20220922_160359.jpg

Please tell me you're the Kryptonian Indiana Jones.  Please?

Mafex Jean Grey arrived at BBTS this week, and I have one now sitting in my Pile Of Loot. I haven't had much to do with Mafexes, so I'm looking forward to having their Jean. Just going to be super careful with her, I'm aware of their joint problems. 

Boss Fight Studios is doing Fraggle Rock figures. I'm tempted, very tempted. 

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/220377